Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
As a sandbox hater I can confirm that Star Periphery isn't so bad, you should give it a try if you like Curvy futa on male.

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
This game had a great story, it's a pity. I hope the developer will continue it in the future

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
1st of March:
The estimate for the release is still March

20th of March:
I'll have to push the release a bit further into the next month. I know all of you have been waiting for this and are excited. I apologize

5th of April:
Hey everyone. Most of the renders are now complete. Just a few more to go and some sprites need to be done. The writing part was being done in parallel as well. Just one last stretch and then the beta will be ready. Thank for all of you guys' patience.

---------------
I understand the private stuff. However after resuming the work there is like max 2 weeks of work to complete update 0.3. If the reported progress was real....

Apr 22, 2019
This one, Star Periphery and Final Spell are great futa on male games.
I hope this one does not get abandoned since there isnt a lot of good Futa games
SP is the best futa on male game right now, hands down.
FS has an interesting plot in some parts, but it happens all too fast and the mc has a similar expression that turns it into a parody.
1688240903880.png
I also wonder when the mods will officially tag the game as abandoned.

Last edited:

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
I believe that it's abandoned coz if I'm not mistaken he already tried to create futa on male game in 2020 probably the name was futavilla or something, he posted some pictures of the characters, lore, but then all of the sudden disappeared. It's sad coz I like arts and the story of the game is decent.
holy shit its him??? wow i remember i bookmarked that thread and one day it just disappeared. he posted alot of pics too

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes