juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Dev went radio silence at the start of April. Then on 30th of May he posted status on Patreon. He send me PM on 31th also. I believe he replied to all PM he got. Since then he went radio silence again.
If the game is on hold some of the fans will be upset. However current uncertainty is much worse. It's hard to develop fanbase after such a approach. It's good that he paused Patreon. Still main issue is the silence....

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
I think that it can be assumed as one as it is using Ren'Py no? It doesn't have the sandbox tag so it is a novel, a kinetic one as it will lead to the same ending.
Renpy doesn't imply kinetic novel as the system itself allows for alternate paths if you know what you're doing. This game simply uses none of them. You can deprive yourself of a couple scenes but you can't actually effect much beyond that.

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
I just discovered this game recently and was like "damn ! one of the best futa game i've played" just to learn that is barely abandonned
disappointed-hercules.gif

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

The estimate for the release is still March. However, If I have any reason at all to believe that I might miss this timeline, I will immediately let all of you guys know. I'll be posting some teasers and commissions next. Thank you for all of you guys' love and support.

Hey everyone. Progress has been moving along nicely since the previous post. Got a lot of work done.
Thought I should update you guys on the release window, it seems I underestimated how much behind schedule I had gotten. All my fault honestly. Unfortunately the previous rough estimate that I had given (March) probably won't cut it . I'll have to push the release a bit further into the next month. I know all of you have been waiting for this and are excited. I apologize .

Hey everyone. Most of the renders are now complete. Just a few more to go and some sprites need to be done.
The writing part was being done in parallel as well. Just one last stretch and then the beta will be ready. Thank for all of you guys' patience.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes