bucket90

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the MC being sleazy/douchebag/unlikeable, I just planned him this way. This is the reason he's been sitting at home, ignoring what his parents tell him and just an overall useless kinda person. I could've made these dialogue options but they would've been kinda useless, because apart from just that one dialogue line it wouldn't have had any consequence.
(originally posted this reply in the older thread before I realized this one existed. I noticed many others saying similar things in this thread as well so sorry if this is already planned to be addressed or not, but wanted to add my 2c either way)

Thanks for the game. The renders are all really nice and I like the concept.

That said, I just started playing this, so I wanted to offer some feedback as someone not very far into the game, I pretty much agree with the post this is replying to. I realize you didn't make the game with many branching paths in mind but in no way would making interactions like these into dialogue options be useless, even if they don't greatly alter the story trajectory. I'm not far at all into the game at all, think I just got to the date with Evelyn and I have to say I'm already feeling a serious lack of player agency. Speaking of Evelyn's date, this was the prime example of lack of agency that caused me to want to leave feedback. Why do I go on a date with Evelyn, or let her kiss me no less, without being given the choice to at least think it over first? I'd like to be given options on how I'd interact with a character on my own terms. The way the game is now, it mostly just feels like an on-rails experience with insignificant player input.

There might be more player input as the game goes on so if I'm jumping the gun a bit I apologize but I just wanted to get my thoughts to you while they're fresh and I still have my first impressions. This might be exactly how you want the game to be so if that's the case more power to you. I just think including more dialogue options that affect how the MC interacts with the other characters (or doesn't) would only help with player agency and immersion.

Appreciate your work done on it so far, though!

Jun 10, 2020
So is it officially abandoned (as in, did the creator set it that way) or was it just automatically listed as abandoned?

Apr 22, 2019
At least we got bred by mommy Evelyn before the game died :giggle:
tho this probably sucks way harder for people who wanted olivia since she was suppose to be banging MC in next update xD
That's probably when the development started to have issues. Many, or let's say some people didn't like the forced Evelyn's route in 2022 and if I'm not wrong once there was also a post about creativity problems. Just speculations, but that could also be as after that he went silent. I wish to see a new update in the future, but I wouldn't keep my hopes high..

• Sad
Reactions: BigBabs69

Patrik9513

Dec 4, 2017
So I have a theory.

"Min Thy Lord" might be linked or might even be "Liber Bacchus", a Dev who once started making this game called "Futadale: Becoming Hers".

He had a few really nice designs and I looked forward to the game. But then he disappeared out of the blue.

So far I've seen that the design of Alex's sister, the bed behind Evelyn and a few other things are the same as some assets used in Futadale.

Also, I do believe that the title "A Failure to Launch" might also be linked to that.

Edit: He never released the game. Just showed renders and character descriptions of what he worked on. Never had a patreon.
Uff... in a way I expected this. History repeating itself. :(

Still hope he'll come back

Reactions: laresol

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Yes, because a big black smudge totally proves me wrong. Here's an excerpt from my December chat with him. You can clearly see that all his messages are gone, right down to the ones I replied to directly. I can't delete his messages, can I?
Was it that hard ? So now we can belive it a bit (y) And yes you could delete messages in chat

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes