Jan 22, 2023
holy shit its him??? wow i remember i bookmarked that thread and one day it just disappeared. he posted alot of pics too
Arts looks very very similar, the dev had same roman architecture pfp and more important he disappeared in the same manner. So it's not like 100% but I personally think it was him.

Reactions: amooei

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Really sucks to see yet another futa on male game fail.

Why is it so few futa on male games ever get going? And most of the ones that do are low effort poor quality.

Even games which claim to have it but it isn't the focus, often end up chickening out. At best we get one token micro dicked trans, and most of the time their dick gets ignored. If we're really lucky we might see one brief token scene of the guy getting topped. I'm tired of trawling through dozens of games that don't deserve the tag in search of the rare gem, only for it to never get off the ground.

Apr 22, 2019
Really sucks to see yet another futa on male game fail.

Why is it so few futa on male games ever get going? And most of the ones that do are low effort poor quality.

Even games which claim to have it but it isn't the focus, often end up chickening out. At best we get one token micro dicked trans, and most of the time their dick gets ignored. If we're really lucky we might see one brief token scene of the guy getting topped. I'm tired of trawling through dozens of games that don't deserve the tag in search of the rare gem, only for it to never get off the ground.
In case check this thread. It's sometimes updated and you might find new games to try.
link
and yes this game is most probably dead.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Payments are paused. But this ends on 11/08.
This is what I have on my Patreon:"Lord Min is taking a break! You won't be charged again until their membership pause ends on August 11, 2023."
why would payments be paused until November?

/s

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
This needs the tag "Visual Novel" to make it clear that it is not a game but a ride on a rail road.
I think that it can be assumed as one as it is using Ren'Py no? It doesn't have the sandbox tag so it is a novel, a kinetic one as it will lead to the same ending.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes