JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
they are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it.
Glad to learn it, also because this last version just refuses to run on my (Windows OS) PC/system . i.e. it freezes at its main screen.
So, let's hope well in a nice ending.

Update: and so it was. It was necessary to restart my PC, but after done this the game ran. And that was all. Bah.

With best regards.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is the b version just a bugfix?
yes and no, b version was suppose to be bug fix for everything reported in a and the new Diaz scenes.

something went wrong and names are bugged and to some it fails to launch.

just in case some one is starting to read from this post and didn't bother to read a few post back.

the devs are aware of these bugs and are working on them.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I post rarely. But with all of the winning about the bugs. I ask if the people really know what he is download?

For your information: the Patreon supporter version from this developer are not public version. This is internal build for testing purpose with the Patreon supporter. This is Beta or Alpha release. Not the final.

This information is clear and easy to find. Why people complain and cry about presence of bug in internal release he is not supposed having access? This is internal release for bug testing purpose. Any emergency for incest patch for the same reason.

Take the time to be informed on what you are about to downloads. The presence of bugs as normal in Alpha or Beta release. Any reason to complain about this.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, pretty embarassing! We're fixing the build. But how the hell did 0.06b get uploaded here so quickly? I pulled the links when I realized there was something wrong with it, and in that very short time, someone posted it here.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I post rarely. But with all of the winning about the bugs. I ask if the people really know what he is download?

For your information: the Patreon supporter version from this developer are not public version. This is internal build for testing purpose with the Patreon supporter. This is Beta or Alpha release. Not the final.

This information is clear and easy to find. Why people complain and cry about presence of bug in internal release he is not supposed having access? This is internal release for bug testing purpose. Any emergency for incest patch for the same reason.

Take the time to be informed on what you are about to downloads. The presence of bugs as normal in Alpha or Beta release. Any reason to complain about this.
Thanks for the info. I will wait until there is a public or fixed release.

Reactions: over the edge

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
One of the outstandig games Here so worth the wait !! Thanks a lot @ WillTylor !! and Crew !! No Sweat shit happens and if not then it happens any other way !!

Reactions: over the edge

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah same i get "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" tried to unpack three times, tired download from different places (Nopy and Mega) still doesn't work.

i had an older scripts.rpa file i downloaded and swapped it out and it booted up

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any ntr content yet ?
a little bit. not enough to satisfy if you're here just for the NTR content.

there are 3 that i can define as NTR right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are some minor ones that i can't call NTR, like the old man during Sidney jogger scene.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes