dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any ntr content yet ?
a little bit. not enough to satisfy if you're here just for the NTR content.

there are 3 that i can define as NTR right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are some minor ones that i can't call NTR, like the old man during Sidney jogger scene.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
personally I wouldn't classify g/g as ntr either.
You mean with Diaz? You have an interest in your sister, so does she. She essentially starts turning your LI into her pet if you don't cough up the money. You can choose to take part in this, yes, but it's going to happen regardless if you're not giving her bribes. Exact same thing as with the mother. Not having a dick does not change that.

Not judging, I've done what there is of the pay/don't routes myself, but call a spade a spade.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You mean with Diaz? You have an interest in your sister, so does she. She essentially starts turning your LI into her pet if you don't cough up the money. You can choose to take part in this, yes, but it's going to happen regardless if you're not giving her bribes. Exact same thing as with the mother. Not having a dick does not change that.

Not judging, I've done what there is of the pay/don't routes myself, but call a spade a spade.
I'm not trying to say it isn't just that I wouldn't classify it as such personally. As long as there isn't another guy and they don't completely shut me out I don't consider it NTR.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I'm not trying to say it isn't just that I wouldn't classify it as such personally. As long as there isn't another guy and they don't completely shut me out I don't consider it NTR.
That's the thing, it's really too early to tell how that plot line will play out.

-You pay, your sister is safe.

-You don't pay and become Diaz's assistant in the bedroom, yeah I could see you keeping access.

-But the route where you don't pay and refuse to be her plaything as well? You're likely tossed out whenever Diaz comes over, with only the ability to peek. And as Diaz's control strengthens Lauren would probably rebuff you even when she's not there. Hm, storyline could have Diaz demanding an increase in her share of the profits made using 'her' toy. This one would qualify as bog standard NTR. That would even hit the old trope of you doing the work to support their lifestyle.

ibsmurfy

Apr 16, 2019
Hey, I managed to make it work... line 190 on file 00start.rpy just change
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
For
renpy.execute_default_statement()

PS: No idea if this might explode the game, kill your dog or make the girls materialize.
Thanks, this worked!

Reactions: Martinand

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah, pretty embarassing! We're fixing the build. But how the hell did 0.06b get uploaded here so quickly? I pulled the links when I realized there was something wrong with it, and in that very short time, someone posted it here.
I guess people just really want people to see it,
which i would support creators but i barely make enough money to support myself
Sorry if my posts came off rude, i'm not trying to be just trying to point out the bugs that i've noticed so they can be fixed and/or noticed
I realise making a game would be difficult not mentioning a good game like yours, heck i can't understand a quarter of the coding i've looked at and the only coding i've really looked at is cheats and some small edits to stats

Teddy

May 31, 2017
For

PS: No idea if this might explode the game, kill your dog or make the girls materialize.
thanks for the quick fix

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think the diaz scene should be considered NTR. just because it's not a guy who takes your sister doesn't mean she isn't stolen.

in the christmas "future" ntr for Lauren. she becomes Diaz's woman. so because Diaz is a girl, it's not gonna be ntr?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
For

Can someone upload their "fixed" file so the people who don't know how or can't do it themselves can try the update?

Also, is this a feature complete 0.06 update now or is there more content to be added before the final release?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone upload their "fixed" file so the people who don't know how or can't do it themselves can try the update?

Also, is this a feature complete 0.06 update now or is there more content to be added before the final release?
FYI if you can READ you can fix it yourself to be honest. all you have to add is TRUE to a part of the code, using search will lead you to the fix that was already published a few post before this one.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes