Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
FYI if you can READ you can fix it yourself to be honest. all you have to add is TRUE to a part of the code, using search will lead you to the fix that was already published a few post before this one.
I see no fix that was published a few posts before that one. I see someone saying to alter a line in a file, but with no information beyond that. Which is why it led me to make my post. How do you even edit the file itself? None of these things are explained or told in the post.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Did the thing, it opened... trying to open my current save... and it worked!
Thanks for posting the file. Appreciate it. I know it maybe shocking to some, but some people aren't as savvy as others when it comes to things like that and computers...

Reactions: SoiCowboy

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the photoshoot for mom and megan, I go at the warehouse on a weekday evening but nothing happen, even when in the studio, anyone can help ?

Reactions: Gugatron

xgcpizza

Mar 20, 2019
hi i need help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.housemates is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
File "D:\put on usb\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "no_inc.rpyc", line 452, in set_default
Exception: store.housemates is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Wed Sep 16 19:41:40 2020

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just fixed the files on Patreon and SubscribeStar (I hope). I imagine it won't be long until the fixed links show up here as well. Hope you guys like the update. I'll admit that I enjoy some ntr, but in the new Diaz scene, I've got to say... I enjoy the loyalty scene more on this one.

Until DS posts it in the usual spot, the ipatch for the patreon build is only found on the friends tier supporter channel of our Discord. The SubscribeStar build comes with it already installed.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
Is there enough ntr content to make it worth going back and finding it after doing a normal save or is it just a couple of alternate scenes?

(tried searching this but all the results were out of order)
Almost entirely in the future christmas scenes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hey, I managed to make it work... line 190 on file 00start.rpy just change
For
renpy.execute_default_statement()

PS: No idea if this might explode the game, kill your dog or make the girls materialize.
worked for me too, thanks bro!

elenaNmc

Aug 23, 2020
Is this just a less buggy version of the update that was just release recently, or is there new scenes with the characters on top of that as well???? Thanks

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes