Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can't start the photoshoot of Jacky. I bought the gag ball. But whenever I go to photoshoot in an any weekday evening I can't find out how to start the photshooting of Jacky. Can somebody help?
Have you asked Sidney to make her the costume, and have you bought the books and read them?

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05 Patreon Compressed & Patched + D.S.Sama Cheat Mod :

Download

D.S.SAMA CHEAT MOD NOW WORKING AND ALSO NOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE MC'S NAME FROM THE CHEAT MENU. ALSO, THE SAVE FILES YOU MADE WITH THIS PORT WILL BE COMPATIBLE, BUT I RECOMMEND STARTING A NEW GAME.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

RED LIGHT MEANS PATCH IS ENABLED.
View attachment 576182

0011 could you please update your port to the latest..

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys, I'm playing family venture and I'm having a problem trying to unlock event 24. Can anyone help me?

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
First off, the version shared on here is the subscribestar version which comes with the patch pre-installed. Nevertheless, you still have to activate it first like dartred pointed out. Seeing as the phone isn't available upon (re)playing the introduction, you may want to activate the patch at the start of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this apply to the android version on the op too?

May 24, 2020
A really good game I downloaded it 2 days ago and have not stop playing. Only 1 problem looking at cammi in the bedroom i get a rollback screen. Any help would be nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone pass me a save with event 24 completed?
What does it say you need to do?

Here is all you have to do to unlock 24.

Completed Event 23: “Bought bikini”
Loyalty Weekend:
After paying Jacky’s debt for three weeks in a row, if you have at least $20 in your
inventory, a new event will trigger on Sunday morning as you wake up. You will go to
the kitchen to talk to mom who’s started drinking a little early.
Choice: “Talk to Jacky.” Keeps the event going.
“Just leave her alone.” This is a way to bail out of the event if you
don’t have the bikini yet, and you want to see the bikini show. Just
make sure you get the bikini and pay the mafia debt before the next
time this event triggers.
If you chose to talk to Jacky and keep the even going:
Choice: “Mention her drinking this early.” This is the one to choose if
you don’t have enough submission points to trigger the bikini
scene. You need at least 5. You will lose 1 affection points, but
they are easier to come by. Total points: Jacky’s submission +1,
Jacky’s affection -1, Jacky’s respect +3
“Just Let it be.” Total points: Jacky’s affection +2, Jacky’s respect
+3
Jacky tells you she wants to do something nice for her, and you tell her you want to go
to the club pool, she agrees, and asks if there’s something more she can do for you.
Choice: “Can you show me one of the dances you did at the strip
Club?” This is the only option if you didn’t buy Jacky a new bikini.
Also when you choose this option when you have less than 6 libido,
you will get kicked out of this event, raise Jacky’s anger +1, and
have to try again next week. If you choose this option with Jacky’s
libido above 6 you will gain Jacky libido +1
“Can you try on your swimsuits?” Available if you bought Jacky
a bikini. If Jacky’s submission is above 5 and her libido above 3
this choice will trigger the bikini show. If you don’t have the
required submission and libido points you will lose 3 affection points
and jump straight to the club pool event.
Bikini Show:
Here Jacky will try on a pink bikini, and the blue bikini you bought her.
Choice: “The Pink Bikini” Not as good a choice as the blue. The blue is
see through when wet. Plus you’ll be able to convince her to lose
the shorts.
“The Blue Bikini” It’s a thong, it’s see through when wet, plus you
get an extra affection point. Why wouldn’t you choose this one?
Completed Event 24: “Bikini Show”
Club Pool:
You reach this point by going through the “Loyalty weekend,” and if you qualified, the
“bikini show” events. Now at the club pool you run into Lauren’s friend Kenzie, and Matt
from school. Then you will have the option to buy Jacky some wine.
Choice: “Buy a glass.” This is the only choice if you have less than $100.
Money -$20
“Buy the bottle” If you can afford the bottle, this is the better
option. It makes Jacky more uninhibited through the rest of the
event. Money - $100

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well... the IC patch is pretty crap...not even done with what I take is the opening and it goes back to the MC referring to her as Jacky in the strip club the entire time, calling her mom and then going I shouldn't like women old enough to be my mother in the same sentence, making direct refrences to being infertile and not able to have kids and adopting them, like this is pretty bad... oh well just another script error :cautious:

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
well... the IC patch is pretty crap...not even done with what I take is the opening and it goes back to the MC referring to her as Jacky in the strip club the entire time, calling her mom and then going I shouldn't like women old enough to be my mother in the same sentence... oh well just another script error :cautious:
The patch works fine and does cover the whole game including the introduction – if it's enabled at the start of the game. That being said, it does rely on storing persistent data which may get (and subsequently will stay) corrupted if the patch is applied the wrong way. I had very much the same problem and solved it by following these directions (which also provide further insights into the matter):
The ipatch is a 3rd party product that D.S.-Sama has volunteered to make using the dialogue that I originally intended for the game, but had to change due to Patreon's puritanical rules. DS makes almost no compensation off of it, besides what people have pledged to his account. The newest version of the ipatch has been done differently than any of his ipatches up to date, and as such, has come with a few bugs. DS is going through a very busy time in his life, and has not been able to spend every waking moment fixing it, but is aware of the problems and is working on it when he can.

From my own experience, and watching the experience of others, the ipatch works almost exactly as intended, but where the biggest problems occur is when someone tries to install it onto versions where it is already installed, or try to install the wrong version of the ipatch into the newest version of the game.

An incorrect installation of the ipatch, even after you've fixed it, or have deleted the game and re-downloaded it, or even deleted the patch completely, will continue to cause the game to have naming errors. From what I understand, this is due to the way ren'py stores persistent save data, and those errors that existed in an incorrect installation of the patch will persist, even after you've fixed the problem.

Below is the best method I've found to take care of the problem, but requires that you've got the ipatch installed correctly to work. If you're getting the download from the OP of this thread, you don't have to do anything at all. Just download the game and the ipatch is already installed.

The best fix I've found is a bit painful, because you have to delete your saves, and your persistent save data. So, first delete the saves in your "save" folder that you find in the folder named "game". Then go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the AFV folder. At this point, you have no saves and have to start a new game. Or you can look around on this thread and use someone's save that's already been posted, by placing it into your save folder.

I hope this helps. This procedure also takes care of several bugs that can persist even after you've installed bugfixes, or bugfixed versions of the game.

Reactions: WillTylor

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I accidently did the herry potter book events at the start of the game. Now I cannot do the mom photo shoot scenes with megan because she says I need to read the books. I removed the books from my inventory and bought it again. Now hints says I can read the books at evenings but there is no option to read the books. I think already done that event from the start of the game. Did my game just fucked? I'm really late into game I really don't want to restart. Can I unfuck my game somehow?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I accidently did the herry potter book events at the start of the game. Now I cannot do the mom photo shoot scenes with megan because she says I need to read the books. I removed the books from my inventory and bought it again. Now hints says I can read the books at evenings but there is no option to read the books. I think already done that event from the start of the game. Did my game just fucked? I'm really late into game I really don't want to restart. Can I unfuck my game somehow?
Yeah getting the items before you need them can mess up your game. You probably will have to start a new game.

Reactions: a1fox3

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Go to your room in the evening and the option to read the book will come up. Both the book reading and photoshoot are in the evenings so both cannot be done in a single day. I read all the books before doing the photoshoots and there were no problems. If you think your game got screwed, just load the save when you still haven't bought the 1st book and go on from there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New game is the only option.
Maybe the dev can tell you what triggers need to be ticked in that save game but I doubt dev will take the time when players cheat and break there game.
Go to your room in the evening and the option to read the book will come up. Both the book reading and photoshoot are in the evenings so both cannot be done in a single day. I read all the books before doing the photoshoots and there were no problems. If you think your game got screwed, just load the save when you still haven't bought the 1st book and go on from there.
Not when you cheat the books to your inventory at the beginning of the game, OP broke his game by cheating.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
New game is the only option.
Maybe the dev can tell you what triggers need to be ticked in that save game but I doubt dev will take the time when players cheat and break there game.

Not when you cheat the books to your inventory at the beginning of the game, OP broke his game by cheating.
Aside from money cheat, I don't see the point of using cheat on other parts of the game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes