Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the less you mess with the cheats, the better. There are some scenes where you need a defined number of libido points or submission points, the stats cheats can be useful for that. But other than that I don't really recommend using cheats.

Reactions: a1fox3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed Joey's name to Joey the doughhead as he looks like a doughhead I changed Agent Diaz's name to Agent skank Bobby to Boobie and I changed Ryan's name to the kid with the silicone dick.

I picked Armani as the one that Sidney should get close to fuck Joey the doughhead he can go fuck his butt buddies or agent skank if he wants some action. Hopefully there'll be some hot scenes with Sidney and Armani and the way that they were holding each other after that one scene I think it might happen.

It's funny how my MC has always paid agent skanks and yet she just walks the fuck in and goes to the girls room like I finished event 30 or some shit. To me she shouldn't of been able to enter or do shit till event 30 is done.

Not sure on the mother cosplay but you might be able to fix it by editing read_book1=True to read_book1=False repeat for all three books. You can check what variables are acting by hitting shift + D while in game and then clicking variable viewer. To open console hit shift + O and then type them in as you see them in the variable viewer.
By doing this you should be able to read the books again

WillTylor

I'm not sure if this one was reported before or not. But awhile back when the Christmas event was released and agent skank came to the photo shoot the younger sisters inner thoughts made it seem like she had done stuff with agent skank even though the MC has always paid off agent skank. So I just spammed past that spot and just chalked it up to her doing drugs or something while doing the photo shoot.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone explain how to use the patch and extra content.
Regarding the i-patch:
First off, the version shared on here is the subscribestar version which comes with the patch pre-installed. Nevertheless, you still have to activate it first like dartred pointed out. Seeing as the phone isn't available upon (re)playing the introduction, you may want to activate the patch at the start of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you ever encounter an error regarding the patch, read this.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone explain how to use the patch and extra content.
You put both in side the main folder and then inside the "game" folder.

After you start up the game open your phone and move your mouse around the top left part and a light should come on, I don't remember if you want green or red its been a while since I played. AFamilyVenture 2020-10-14 07-06-08-43.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: finndem

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Does this game have a regular update schedule or is it just one of those whenever he feels like it I'll get an update out games?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Does this game have a regular update schedule or is it just one of those whenever he feels like it I'll get an update out games?
This game is the work of an amateur game developer. I have a full time job and develop this game in my free time. I have a couple guys who help me with coding and spellchecking, but they are volunteering to do it on their free time too. So a regular update schedule is pretty difficult to stick to. With the exception of the last update though, every update has taken about 3 months. So 3 months from the last update is kind of the standard I'm trying to stick to, but I can't guarantee anything.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Frustrating game. Took the advice to delete both the standard saves and those stored in app data to start over, but it's throwing name errors already.
headdesk.gif

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Frustrating game. Took the advice to delete both the standard saves and those stored in app data to start over, but it's throwing name errors already.
View attachment 859291
That really sucks! I'm sorry. Hopefully DS can get the ipatch working better really soon. Just to make sure, are you installing the patch manually? Both the ipatch and the mod are already installed, and you don't have to place anything at all in your folder named "game". If you are placing anything into said folder, it will be the wrong version of the ipatch or mod and will cause all kinds of problems.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That really sucks! I'm sorry. Hopefully DS can get the ipatch working better really soon. Just to make sure, are you installing the patch manually? Both the ipatch and the mod are already installed, and you don't have to place anything at all in your folder named "game". If you are placing anything into said folder, it will be the wrong version of the ipatch or mod and will cause all kinds of problems.
Just have the download. Didn't snag the patch as I saw it was pre-installed. Just gonna ignore the name errors...not restarting again :D

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 859291
To fix it you actually only need to delete the file 'persistent' and then start over. Sadly any save made before 'persistent' gets written correctly is effectively useless (as the variables are already set).

Maybe the patch should hook itself into the menu, presenting an option to unfuck 'persistent' as well as the running game… :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Is that normal that if i activate the incest patch with a new game, if i reload a save it work but if i quit the patch deactivate himself when i reload ? Thanks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i hear many people or most, have to reactive the incest patch every time they restart the game.

Reactions: Smiruk
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes