BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
During event 29, when MC is talking with agent Diaz, the MC thinks that the FBI agent knows about the cameras. But I don't buy any camera, and, of course the house don't have any camera.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just realized that the Halloween Pic I posted was my 666'th post! I have the mark of the beast! I couldn't have planned that any bett... Damnit! Now I have 667!
Maybe let Horny A...(sorry) "Jacky´s sister" pose a Photoshoot as super depraved Succubus "Lilith" ? just to Celebrate ?? :p:p;)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Why am i getting this? Please help.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'>:
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 385, in script call
    $ handCheckFunction()
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 472, in script call
    call screen confirm(message=_("Do you want to play again?"),
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/UpdateScript0.05.rpyc", line 6472, in script call
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 385, in script call
    $ handCheckFunction()
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 472, in script call
    call screen confirm(message=_("Do you want to play again?"),
  File "lib/windows-i686/UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 3473, in script
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\A  FAMILIAR   VENTURE GAMES\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_subscribestar-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06b_supporter-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06b_supporter
Wed Oct 21 13:00:55 2020

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey WillTylor, I have been very patient and I haven't jumped all over the 6a or 6b release, is there a bugfix public release 6c coming down the pike? I really want to take a look at what DS did for the new I patch and see if there is anything I can do to help make it even better but I wanted to wait for the public release.

Yes, I know I should probably go to some other place where the timeline is spelled out, but I happen to be here now and thinking about this.

Thanks either way.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
in case he's too busy to see your message. he posted this yesterday. yes, he's trying to release another version that has the patches fixed.

WillTylorYesterday at 6:12 PM
I’ve been trying and failing to get a public build functioning today. There’s all kinds of conflicts with the mod and ipatch. I’ve summoned D.S.-Sama again, and hopefully he can sort it all out. So we’ll get that public build out as soon as possible.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
in case he's too busy to see your message. he posted this yesterday. yes, he's trying to release another version that has the patches fixed.

WillTylorYesterday at 6:12 PM
I’ve been trying and failing to get a public build functioning today. There’s all kinds of conflicts with the mod and ipatch. I’ve summoned D.S.-Sama again, and hopefully he can sort it all out. So we’ll get that public build out as soon as possible.
Thanks for the update. I told WillTylor when I went through the last version that DS had gotten too cutesy with the incest patch and it was long and painful to fix the grammar and spelling in the main game, only to find the incest patch was filled with line swaps that needed to be corrected too, and twice at that. And then there were several labels that were replaced completely.

Then there is the click in the triangle where the dot from an exclamation point is to turn on the patch that for some reason finds a way to turn itself off.

I will give Perverteer credit for just writing it all into the script files and doing the swap with conditionals so you only have to set one variable once and the game stays incesty. (Is that really a word?) There were some occurrences of that in the scripts for this game but it was inconsistent.

Reactions: D Dog

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Is the main character ever going to fuck Jackie or are you going to let that piece of shit friend from school have her?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes