Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the main character ever going to fuck Jackie or are you going to let that piece of shit friend from school have her?
Well it all depends on your choices. There is a NTR route where you let him have her, and there is a non-ntr route where you get the girls. The NTR is very easily avoidable.

Reactions: Default123x

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
any chances of more side things to do, feels like there is room for locations and people to meet but its just work school home at the moment.maybe places where family members visit at times with devious stuff to do there similar to the club?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
any chances of more side things to do, feels like there is room for locations and people to meet but its just work school home at the moment.maybe places where family members visit at times with devious stuff to do there similar to the club?
I believe the school is going to be built out more in the next release.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
About the club, I've only been there in the intro. And I haven't try to go another time, I don't know if you can do something there.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The public release of .06 is out if you were having issues with bugs or the incest patch.

PC

Mac

Driod

06-public incest patch
(Remember you have to turn the IPatch on when you load your save. This is done by turning the light on Ryan's phone from green to red)

N7 Can you update the links as well as replacing the the old incest patch for .05 with .06?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
Question has anyone decided not to pay the mafia the money? Do they only take it out on mom? If so fuck the mafia and fuck the mom haha

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Difference between this and the supporter version released a month ago? Just bugfixes or actual content?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes