espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry guys, on the first page there are 2 links, I need some explanations.
1) What is the latest version?
2) If they are both recent, what is the difference between the two?

Reactions: tossler

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the first link is for the patreon version that doesn't have incest, and the other is for the subscribestar version which has incest. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
LOL the light in that picture you posted isn't even on my phone in game to turn on or off.
Then you did not install the incest mod right or not at all.
Question.

Isn't there suposed to be a green or red light on the phone?
How do I know if I-Patch is working?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes as long as you installed the incest mod there is. Green is off red is on. AFamilyVenture 2020-10-28 20-47-18-90.jpg

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I've tried to apply the (ridiculously convoluted) patch for the current version and...it doesn't work. It changes nothing. Yes I've moved the file/files into the right directories, yes I've pressed the button on the phone to turn it green, yes I've tried to start a new game. It simply doesn't work. Forget the game, just the bloody patch needs an installation guide.
As I said earlier it needs to be RED not GREEN.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A bit of info0 to go with the "Patreon Extra" link would be nice. What does it do, exactly? Is it up to date or does it work with any version? Does it go in the game directory? Does it still work if you have the incest patch? I mean, the link is appreciated but damn...
Ok, I'm so fucking pissed. I've played this game through all of its updates with NO problems, and now all of the sudden all the names are wrong and the i-patch won't even work.

There is no fucking way I'm going to play through all of it again. How hard can it be to install a patch? I swear, I've never had problems with patches in other games, but this one, man... I was hoping that this new update would solve my issue but it's the same bullshit all over again.

It's a shame because I really liked the game, but this is way too annoying.
Originally the patch was set up to be baked into the game (not a a patch just hidden content) as a way to hide the incest content from patreon but someone reported how to turn on incest content to them and got Wills page suspended. After that it was pulled out as a patch. Enough people are having issues with it and as the whole on off button no longer makes any sense to have I've been bugging D.S. (the author of the IPatch) to look into removing the toggle all together so when you put the files into the folder the patch is just on.

Not sure how that's going to play out as it's up to D.S. and Will but I think I made a good case for it.

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any trigger to being able to comission the first cosplay? The oprion is not available for me even though I have enough money and am 10 weeks into the story... am I missing smt, impatient or did I just boke the game somehow?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there any trigger to being able to comission the first cosplay? The oprion is not available for me even though I have enough money and am 10 weeks into the story... am I missing smt, impatient or did I just boke the game somehow?
Can you upload your save? I'll take a look.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think that it's posibly a bug, I didn't have any problem to do it (you go to talk with sidney, I think that it is the name of the sister, at evening, right?).

The best is to try to load a previous save and see if you can do it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't think it's a bug. I did a fresh game yesterday without any issues. Might be missing something simple. Once they upload their save I can get a better idea.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Originally the patch was set up to be baked into the game (not a a patch just hidden content) as a way to hide the incest content from patreon but someone reported how to turn on incest content to them and got Wills page suspended. After that it was pulled out as a patch. Enough people are having issues with it and as the whole on off button no longer makes any sense to have I've been bugging D.S. (the author of the IPatch) to look into removing the toggle all together so when you put the files into the folder the patch is just on.

Not sure how that's going to play out as it's up to D.S. and Will but I think I made a good case for it.
The patch is still spotty going from mom to landlady (and such with others) in same conversations.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes