finndem

Aug 13, 2020
In this game if I avoid ntr. How much content I will be missing?
Cold_Arctus is correct, technically, but given the forum's general usage of NTR (i.e., any sex between a female character that is "yours" and a male character other than "you"), the answer is "fairly minimal". There are a few scenes with Jacky at the strip club that you'll miss out on, and a couple of things with whats-his-name and Jacky. Other than that, there are no differences.

Edit: Oh, and a scene in the Christmas dream episode with Jacky and Tony.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cold_Arctus is correct, technically, but given the forum's general usage of NTR (i.e., any sex between a female character that is "yours" and a male character other than "you"),
lol.. I just realized that I mixed up the games. I thought his NTR question was posted in My Employer's family thread. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Cold_Arctus is correct, technically, but given the (forum's )* general usage of NTR (i.e., any sex between a female character that is "yours" and a male character other than "you"), the answer is "fairly minimal". There are a few scenes with Jacky at the strip club that you'll miss out on, and a couple of things with whats-his-name and Jacky. Other than that, there are no differences.

Edit: Oh, and a scene in the Christmas dream episode with Jacky and Tony.
* Edit and loud thought : Some users who like to complain and Troll dev and other users who are ok or neutral about it and also don´t read the Tags or they read and download the game just to mour about !
but no it is no hardcore NTR in the game and it is totaly avoidable !

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the NT.. path is messed up and not worth taking.
Everyone's IQ is lowered or something believing anything Agent Diaz says and does.
And how much more money does MC owe that's worth more then Joye's life and his niece's?
Like I said the y should just rename NT... to LIQ, that stands for Low IQ.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Found a 'bug' ... well not really a bug but a missing name replacement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is no fucking NTR in the game. Play the introduction and you will understand that there is no NTR.
to add to this. the earliest he wanted to add sex NTR was 0.08. so there probably wont be any in 0.07 either. unless he changes his mind, of course.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah there isn't any "real" NTR yet, you have the scene, if you miss the payments with the mafia but it's just a lap dance and you have the blowjob scene with Matt, but that only happens if you decide to help him get with Jacky, if you're the one helping him I wouldn't really call it NTR. I don't really like NTR so for me it's not a problem I will stay safe in the no-ntr route. :ROFLMAO:

Mar 7, 2018
I will also report that I have tried the new public version and the 0.06b supporter, I have removed the old presistant files, clicked for red light everytime I start etc, and I can say that in most dialogue(I would say 80%) the incest does not work, in either version.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I will also report that I have tried the new public version and the 0.06b supporter, I have removed the old presistant files, clicked for red light everytime I start etc, and I can say that in most dialogue(I would say 80%) the incest does not work, in either version.
Did you also deleted the persistent file from your trash bin? I once had a similar issue with another game where I deleted the persistent file and the Incest patch wouldn't work until I cleaned my trash bin.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
On Event 57 i get this Error. It happens as soon as i click the Use Spy-Cam Option.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'>:
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 472, in script call
    call screen confirm(message=_("Do you want to play again?"),
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 763, in script call
    call screen startRoulette with Dissolve(2.0)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 10175, in script call
  File "game/images/interface_images/blackjack/blackjack-DS.rpy", line 472, in script call
    call screen confirm(message=_("Do you want to play again?"),
  File "game/images/interface_images/Roulette/RouletteGame.rpy", line 763, in script call
    call screen startRoulette with Dissolve(2.0)
  File "UpdateScript0.06.rpyc", line 3474, in script
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\VN\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06_public
Sun Nov 01 18:52:25 2020

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK, no joke. At this point I *really* need to ask if it would be possible to add a 'Hide completed tasks' in the Progress scrolly bit on your phone?

Please for the love of God, my middle finger wants to kill itself!

Edit: Also, I like the 'No business of mine' stripper*. +1 to my harem, plz!
*Candy

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
OK, no joke. At this point I *really* need to ask if it would be possible to add a 'Hide completed tasks' in the Progress scrolly bit on your phone?

Please for the love of God, my middle finger wants to kill itself!

Edit: Also, I like the 'No business of mine' stripper*. +1 to my harem, plz!
*Candy
so i brought this up on the discord and the coder (DS-sama) is trying to put it into the game. he looks like he's really being serious about it. there is a bit more in discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
so i brought this up on the discord and the coder (DS-sama) is trying to put it into the game. he looks like he's really being serious about it. there is a bit more in discord.

I don't know how it's programmed, but it sounds like he didn't program it himself.
Maybe poke at the code and see if it'd be possible to fudge a 'Visible' boolean down the code path [where the Items' numbers, descriptions etc are stored], so that when the items are being added to the list for show, only the ones with 'Visible' being TRUE are actually added to the list, if a 'Only show active quests' check-mark added to the phone is Checked?

Edit: for clarity; so you actually have two lists, one with all the quests, and one you transfer all the uncompleted quests to, and display that one on the phone.
It's a fudge, but with one added variable, and a quick copy-loop I think it'd be the easiest way.

Alone the lines of, say you always displayed list one, and it has all the items.
Make another list called two [ :) ]
Imagine your items are structured as [1|0|???|You helped mom with the washing machine|See mom on Thursdays] or something.

I can't do python, but in pseudo code it'd be something like
Code:
For i=0 to List1.items.count-1 do

If (a check box on the phone is checked) then
{
If List1.items.[i]chr[3]='0' then list2.items[i].add(list1.items[i]);
} else {
List2.items.add(list1.items[i])
}

End;

(I would actually split the item myself, but for brevity...). Then you'd show List2 on the phone, not list1.
It doesn't have the ability to show Completed missions, and is def quick n dirty, but it should do what 99% of people would like.

Last edited:

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am having a problem getting any of the ipatchs to work on any of the versions of the game currently available. So, I figure I must be screwing something up, but I have no idea what it could be. Anyone have any ideas, clues or idiot proof instructions? lol

On another subject, why the hell doesn't f95 make a second NTR tag for avoidable NTR (a couple of other genres could use a avoidable tag as well actually) it would cut down on some (obviously not all, cause you know, Trolls) of the complaints, and on the other side of things would get more people to play if they knew they can avoid stuff they dont like in a otherwise highly desireable game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes