WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Strange. I only see a black picture. Thanks for the info.
That scene works for me too. You might try downloading again, maybe your download was corrupted somehow.

Originally the patch was set up to be baked into the game (not a a patch just hidden content) as a way to hide the incest content from patreon but someone reported how to turn on incest content to them and got Wills page suspended. After that it was pulled out as a patch. Enough people are having issues with it and as the whole on off button no longer makes any sense to have I've been bugging D.S. (the author of the IPatch) to look into removing the toggle all together so when you put the files into the folder the patch is just on.
I've also encouraged DS to make the ipatch so that it is always on, as long as the patch is in the "game" folder. Ultimately it is up to him though since he's the developer of the ipatch. The ipatch needs to be made by a 3rd party developer so that I don't get shut down by Patreon again. When I write the game, I write it from an incest patch is on perspective. I then write the safe for patreon non incest replacement lines, and send them both to DS. I then delete the incest content in the script and DS takes care of the rest.

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
Ok your save is bugged on event 9 (separate Lauren and Sidney). It shows as incomplete even though you've finished it. No idea how that happened
I started a new game and it woked right away, no idea how it bugged out first time. Thank you for havig a look

Reactions: strenif

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Whats the difference beetwin selecting loyalty route and ntr route in the phone? I mean, i get to choose if i want ntr or not at everytime while playing, so i dont understand why is that option there and what it does.

And btw if there is a way to make the circles with the locations stay up after i clic one of them instead of having to clic on the arrows icon everytime i want to use the locations icons, i would like to know it :p

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Whats the difference beetwin selecting loyalty route and ntr route in the phone? I mean, i get to choose if i want ntr or not at everytime while playing, so i dont understand why is that option there and what it does.
I didn't know that you can change this in the phone (I supouse with the cheat mod). But some scenes change between the loyalty route and the NTR route. Choose one or another it's something about taste.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That scene works for me too. You might try downloading again, maybe your download was corrupted somehow.

I've also encouraged DS to make the ipatch so that it is always on, as long as the patch is in the "game" folder. Ultimately it is up to him though since he's the developer of the ipatch. The ipatch needs to be made by a 3rd party developer so that I don't get shut down by Patreon again. When I write the game, I write it from an incest patch is on perspective. I then write the safe for patreon non incest replacement lines, and send them both to DS. I then delete the incest content in the script and DS takes care of the rest.
Will, you could always send it to someone else to give it a shot. There are lots of people here who have done work in RenPy on things like this. It might be worth it to "leak" the original version :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Originally the patch was set up to be baked into the game (not a a patch just hidden content) as a way to hide the incest content from patreon but someone reported how to turn on incest content to them and got Wills page suspended. After that it was pulled out as a patch. Enough people are having issues with it and as the whole on off button no longer makes any sense to have I've been bugging D.S. (the author of the IPatch) to look into removing the toggle all together so when you put the files into the folder the patch is just on.

Not sure how that's going to play out as it's up to D.S. and Will but I think I made a good case for it.
thank´s for confirming my suspicion, anyway im not wondering about that kind of atitude nor it is the only good game where it happens, nor willbe the last !

Hope that Will takes it as an encouragement to continue his Good and Solid work as well as the Team around him !!
And if I look at this phenomen from an Histrical point It just Repeats like in the Spanish Inquisition or In Salem etc.... or other Dark Periods in Human History

noodles1983

Oct 1, 2018
so im having an issue with the incest patch. worked fine while playing the game, but when i reloaded my save it reverted to non incest. does anyone know how to fix?

also i cant seem to start the photoshoot with the mom. tells me to go to warehouse in the evening to start the shoot but when i go to the warehouse there is no option to start?

Reactions: moimoy

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
so im having an issue with the incest patch. worked fine while playing the game, but when i reloaded my save it reverted to non incest. does anyone know how to fix?

also i cant seem to start the photoshoot with the mom. tells me to go to warehouse in the evening to start the shoot but when i go to the warehouse there is no option to start?
You gotta make sure the costumes are done, you have ordered and PICKED UP the ballgag and that you have ordered, picked up and read in the evening the book first, then you go to the warehouse and click the broom prop and answer Mom's question.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Seems to be a bug with the current version of the ipatch. We're hoping the patch gets compleatly overhauled for .07 and is just always on after you install it.

May 26, 2018
Ok, have v.0.6. Tried to play and immediately get an error saying:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By chance, has this been fixed? getting tired of constant errors and screw ups with this game that makes it so difficult to play.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes