herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Are you clicking on the 'Light' on your phone? Turn it red.
Thanks, took me a while to find the light because I was looking all over the 'face' of the phone and not on the black portion across the top. I also thought it would show up before my cursor went over it. Again, thanks, I've spent a hour or two over the last couple of days wandering back to the game trying to figure this out, multiple redownloads of versions and patches to, lol

• Wow
Reactions: Zenithtb

youpla

May 9, 2017
Seriously, could you do something simple for the incest patch ???

I tried every option (badly) described on the first page, nothing works. Usually you just have to put a file in the Game directory, I don't know how you messed up with that.

Mar 7, 2018
Seriously, could you do something simple for the incest patch ???

I tried every option (badly) described on the first page, nothing works. Usually you just have to put a file in the Game directory, I don't know how you messed up with that.
Yes, the incest patch does not work currently, it did for me in previous versions but not in this one. The current solution is extremely convoluted, something that I cant think should be nessecery since many many games on patreon just use a simple patch that we add to the game. The current solution needs to change.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Yes, the incest patch does not work currently, it did for me in previous versions but not in this one. The current solution is extremely convoluted, something that I cant think should be nessecery since many many games on patreon just use a simple patch that we add to the game. The current solution needs to change.
In my experience it's
  1. Add the patch to the Game folder
  2. Click the phone light until it's Red
I mean, it's one more step than usual, but not exactly an IQ test...

Reactions: strenif

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
In my experience it's
  1. Add the patch to the Game folder
  2. Click the phone light until it's Red
I mean, it's one more step than usual, but not exactly an IQ test...
That is not worked for me in the last version. I have the green/red light in the mobile (because i already activated it in a previous version) , but not work click there. What i did is start a new game, and follow the original instructions for activate the i-patch. In the age verification screen, click in the left exclamation point, until you see the text change. After that, in the new game, i saw "mom" instead "jackie". After that, i loaded my last save, and all was worked again. Make sure your cell phone light is red.
And the second step you wrote, is part of the instructions for activate the i-patch. But it seems that it is a lot of work to use the search function to find the info about it.

Edit: I forgot mention, that i need activate the i-patch every time i close the game and open again, but only the part of change the green light to red in the mobile

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That is not worked for me in the last version. I have the green/red light in the mobile (because i already activated it in a previous version) , but not work click there. What i did is start a new game, and follow the original instructions for activate the i-patch. In the age verification screen, click in the left exclamation point, until you see the text change. After that, in the new game, i saw "mom" instead "jackie". After that, i loaded my last save, and all was worked again. Make sure your cell phone light is red.
And the second step you wrote, is part of the instructions for activate the i-patch. But it seems that it is a lot of work to use the search function to find the info about it.

Edit: I forgot mention, that i need activate the i-patch every time i close the game and open again, but only the part of change the green light to red in the mobile
I mean, you should look at yourself first, rather than the developer, if no one else is complaining about this. I certainly would if this was happening to me.
Look at your PC's permissions. IDK. I load the game, load the previous save and all is A-OK.

Reactions: ktoloco

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I mean, you should look at yourself first, rather than the developer, if no one else is complaining about this. I certainly would if this was happening to me.
Look at your PC's permissions. IDK. I load the game, load the previous save and all is A-OK.
Have to agree here. The ipatch works fine for me.

You could try deleting your persistent file in your save folder to rule that out.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
anyone got a save from v0.3? got a new pc last week and i dont have mine now, and forgot about this game! lol. nice to see i have allot to catch up on tho. if anyone could help i would appreciate it allot!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
anyone got a save from v0.3? got a new pc last week and i dont have mine now, and forgot about this game! lol. nice to see i have allot to catch up on tho. if anyone could help i would appreciate it allot!
A lot of new stuff was added to the early game (animations and events), honestly you've be better off starting a new game.

Reactions: Ethanhunt99

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any news about update progress?
Hard to say, even the dev doesn't really know. We've seen some preview renders and animations in his discord and the script is starting to go out to the editor. So progress is being made. We've also see some story teases which I am super excited about. Something to keep in mind is that .07 has a lot going on. The school is getting fleshed out with events and character development for it's students and faculty. This will be a big improvement to the game world as Ryan's house has been the focus of most of the content thus far. Having the school be a event hub will most welcome.

considering the devs pacing not coming this year..
This is the classic problem of h-game development.
If a dev has longer release cycle people complain it takes to long.
If they have a short release cycle people complain there isn't enough content in each release.

Waifu Academy and Midnight Paradise being examples of both.
WA's last update took almost 8 months but had over six hours of content. People whined an moaned that it took so long to come out.
MP's has monthly releases most of the time and each release is around 30min of content. You see complaints every release that there was almost no content in the update.
A dev really can't win, someone's always going to find a reason to be unhappy.

Personally I like the bigger releases. AFV .06 may have taken awhile to come out but it had a ton of content in it.
My advise for any game is keep your exceptions on a release date low and just be happy when you see an update comes out. More so if you're getting the game without supporting it's development. There are lots of games on F95. I'm sure you can find something to occupy your time till Will has .07 ready to go.
(hopefully it will be the finished version and not the bugfix beta test that get leaked this time)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A dev really can't win, someone's always going to find a reason to be unhappy.
Hahahaha ! that´s a good one !! well said !! sometimes i get the impression that people just complain as a sort of sport or look 4 tags go in the respective Tread and start complaining about the content !! sorry couldn´t resist this Coment !! :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

Conquest Lord

Jun 1, 2020
For some reason I am unable to download the I-patch for .06b. Can I use the incest patch for public .06? If not can someone post a different link for it?

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
Question: What time of day do you have to have the MC go to the bathroom and remove Jacky's towel in order to have fun with her at night? I tried the mornings (which Lauren's in the bathroom); I tried the afternoon and didn't find anything noticable to click on - highlightable to take; and in the evening, Jacky's taking her afternoon shower.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Error_1.png

10 days I am trying to pass first photoshoot w Jackie! Several evenings I am with Hotters books in my bedroom but with same result. When I call Jackie in photo studion I am in loop with result like in picture above. Is that bug ot what

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
By what you're saying probably the Perry Hotter books, you need to buy them online and in the evening go to your room.
There is 3 in total and you have to do this for each one.
Do You receive any information that You reed any of Hotter books!

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
can someone upload the to mega or mediafire or zippy please?
i cant finish the download from nopy :p
t.i.a

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
For some reason I am unable to download the I-patch for .06b. Can I use the incest patch for public .06? If not can someone post a different link for it?
can someone upload the to mega or mediafire or zippy please?
i cant finish the download from nopy :p
t.i.a
I got you

Reactions: namtab
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes