strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is waay too much understanding and good will going on. I am confused and frightened.
How does this patch work? I can't seem to figure out how to make it work, can someone help?
So basically on your phone is a light in the top right. You want it to be RED to enable incest. If you don't see a light it means the patch is messed up. Nuke your game folder and download the .06b if you want it to be super simple as the patch is already installed.
You can also download the public version which will need the .06 patch. The patch includes some bug fixes and one extra scene with Diaz.

1606007152228.png

It's worth noting that the dev is working with the modder who made the IPatch to remove the on/off feature and just have it always on if you install the patch to make it easier in the future.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wanted to drop a quick "great game" note here. Story is better than most others here (I like story, don't question me).
What is the update scedule of this gem?
Hard to say. The dev works a full time job but has some help with editing and coding. Any date would be a guess. Once he starts handing the script to lapdragon to edit we'll know we're getting close.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So basically on your phone is a light in the top right. You want it to be RED to enable incest. If you don't see a light it means the patch is messed up. Nuke your game folder and download the .06b if you want it to be super simple as the patch is already installed.
You can also download the public version which will need the .06 patch. The patch includes some bug fixes and one extra scene with Diaz.

View attachment 910488

It's worth noting that the dev is working with the modder who made the IPatch to remove the on/off feature and just have it always on if you install the patch to make it easier in the future.
Quick question: since when has activating it at the start of the game been going out of style exactly? I'm genuinely curious why it's not the most shared answer to the question, seeing as it allows one to experience a patched prologue. :oops:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Quick question: since when has activating it at the start of the game been going out of style exactly? I'm genuinely curious why it's not the most shared answer to the question, seeing as it allows one to experience a patched prologue. :oops:
There used to be instructions for that on the OP but they seem to have vanished. I'm really just banking on D.S. changing the patch next release to be always on.

Reactions: RedZone30

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
I missed that one myself when I gave Will a list of typos. He'll very much appreciate that when he sees your comment.
Would Will be interested in incestual content appearing without the incest patch? During the Truth or Dare game Mandy says, "You mean besides letting my cousin take semi-naked pictures of me?" And in Mandy's thoughts, "Could Ryan really be fucking his own sister?"

Also, I don't seem to be seeing Mandy's surreptitious photos appearing on the computer as promised.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he can't. patreon would shut him down if he put in incest. it's not his choice.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
incest content appears without patch from the subscribe star version already. no need to include a patch.

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
how do I increase Sidneys submission / lust?
For me its stuck with 2 submission and 7 lust and I need 5/9 to do the first photoshoot?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do I increase Sidneys submission / lust?
For me its stuck with 2 submission and 7 lust and I need 5/9 to do the first photoshoot?
Repeat the photoshoot a few times to raise Submison / Lust ! you will get more options anytime you do new !

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
Repeat the photoshoot a few times to raise Submison / Lust ! you will get more options anytime you do new !
I can only conduct the photoshot without any action?
I cant choose the first one, for the other sister it worked all fine, but sidney is at 2 sub and 7 lust and I need 5 / 9 to do any action.
Right now cant even chose the first one

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can only conduct the photoshot without any action?
I cant choose the first one, for the other sister it worked all fine, but sidney is at 2 sub and 7 lust and I need 5 / 9 to do any action.
Right now cant even chose the first one
Here Check this out and see if u did al the steps !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NobleAlpha312
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes