WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Can I expect the next version in my xmas stocking Mr. Tylor? It's on my Santa wishlist and I've been good.
Haha... I’d say we all need a Christmas miracle for that to happen. I wish I could deliver on that request, especially when you ask so nice. You all better pray I don’t get CP77 for Xmas, or it will be pretty hard to get any work done. JK, I’m pretty disciplined.

I swore I wouldn’t guesstimate the time frame of my new build versions again, but I’ll try to post some info on my supporter sites this week to detail the progress of the update so far.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You all better pray I don’t get CP77 for Xmas, or it will be pretty hard to get any work done.
Be Carefull what u wish 4 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: WillTylor

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.06b "Supporter Pack Included" - Updated (22.09.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location (inside Android/Data/Matt folder). So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Does this have the incest patch already installed?

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Haha... I’d say we all need a Christmas miracle for that to happen. I wish I could deliver on that request, especially when you ask so nice. You all better pray I don’t get CP77 for Xmas, or it will be pretty hard to get any work done. JK, I’m pretty disciplined.

I swore I wouldn’t guesstimate the time frame of my new build versions again, but I’ll try to post some info on my supporter sites this week to detail the progress of the update so far.
You're the man. Xmas miracle or not.

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
OK,I want to download this game for the first time but i'm confused.
Can someone tell me what is the difference between Public version and Supporter version and what is the DRM Cracker for?
And which version is the newest one?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
D
OK,I want to download this game for the first time but i'm confused.
Can someone tell me what is the difference between Public version and Supporter version and what is the DRM Cracker for?
And which version is the newest one?
Download the supporter version. It has the incest patch and supporter mod already installed. Activate the incest patch on the age verification screen by clicking on the period of the left exclamation mark. You can also activate/deactivate it through the phone by clicking on the tiny light at the top of the phone. You can access the mod by opening the phone and clicking on the DS symbol. I hope you like the game!

Reactions: Moffy and xapican

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
D

Download the supporter version. It has the incest patch and supporter mod already installed. Activate the incest patch on the age verification screen by clicking on the period of the left exclamation mark. You can also activate/deactivate it through the phone by clicking on the tiny light at the top of the phone. You can access the mod by opening the phone and clicking on the DS symbol. I hope you like the game!
So supporter version doesn't need DRM Cracker and Patreon Extra to be installed?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the incest patch always reverts to the unpatched version when ever i start boot the game why?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I am very curious about the Christmas update you will be doing.
Unfortunately this year there won't be another Christmas update, just the update for the main Lauren questline (0.07). I just don't have enough time to try and squeeze it in, and last year there were tons of complaints that I took the time to make the Xmas update in the first place. It's too bad cuz I've got some fun ideas to expand on the XMas update from last year, and I will eventually do it. Next Christmas I'll have sex scenes for all the girls and so I won't feel quite so rushed to make that happen.

Creating the Xmas update was actually the most enjoyable update for me last year. It was fun to be able to write outside the rules of the game world I've created to do things like sex, anal sex, pregnancy, and Xmas ghosts, which is stuff the game has now gotten to, or will eventually get to (minus the xmas ghosts), but at the time of that update, the MC wasn't getting much action from his family.

Even though there won't be a new Christmas update this year, now is a good time to play the one from last year again. Either access it from the game gallery, stumble on it in the regular course of playing the game, or you can trigger it by opening the console by typing " shift + o " and then typing " jump xmas_dream " .

If you've got the stomach for some NTR, you can explore all the possible Xmas futures, technically there are 4, but you can see all the possibilities in 2 playthroughs. You can get the loyalty future by not choosing any of the ntr options. You can get the total ntr future by only choosing the ntr options, or the other two futures are just a mix of both (choosing one ntr option and one loyalty option)

Thank you DonRP for posting both of the assets I requested, it allowed me to make this image this morning.
XMAS2020-3-1280X720.png

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I don't give a rat's butt what the hooligans think, WillTylor . If you wanna do a Christmas special even if it's late as balls, just do it. I'm a sucker for all the craziness and insanity that can be had with virtual Christmas celebrations because of current events limiting our RL Christmas celebrations.
Also, I do have a suggestion. You could do a short comic in pdf form about a strange Christmas Dream where he bangs Mrs. Claus and her elves (the girls in disguise) which leads to a Christmas apocalypse from a pissed-off cucked Santa that can only be fixed.... next year! I'm sure your patrons would pay extra for a one-off Christmas comic. :p

Dexterlslab97

Mar 19, 2020
I'm having trouble getting the cosplay event to start I have plenty of money but it doesn't give the the option to give it to Sidney

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I mostly like to play completed game or the game have enough content to play. Can anyone tell me how much progress this game has made and is there any estimated date for the final version.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mostly like to play completed game or the game have enough content to play. Can anyone tell me how much progress this game has made and is there any estimated date for the final version.
Oh man if you want the completed game you should come back in a couple of years then.

Reactions: Jake2000

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I am having trouble with the second part of the Harry Potter cosplay photoshoot. When I go to buy the second book, it says I have done so but when I back out of the computer I get "it would be a good time to read it".

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes