WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I am having trouble with the second part of the Harry Potter cosplay photoshoot. When I go to buy the second book, it says I have done so but when I back out of the computer I get "it would be a good time to read it".
It doesn't show up in my backpack either.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Did you remember to pick it up from the warehouse?
My other predicament is, I can't seem to get past objective 13. Every time I go to the mom (landlady's) bedroom at night she's having her "fun" with herself. So having trouble progressing that.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
can incest patch on the front page be applied to the 0.06b - Supporter ? I downloaded and pasted the patch file from the front page under on the game folder but it didn't work at all.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no NTR this update. next update is little sister and then moms sex scene the update after next.

Will told me that he THEN plans to let other guys fuck the main girls. he wanted to let MC be first.

also, hi again lol

Nov 14, 2020
no NTR this update. next update is little sister and then moms sex scene the update after next.

Will told me that he THEN plans to let other guys fuck the main girls. he wanted to let MC be first.

also, hi again lol
No NTR this update or uptil now there is zero NTR?

Also hi lol I found this when I clicked on your Sidney fan sig

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is some old man groping the older sister who thinks he is still in vietnam and she is a prostitute. from what i understand, he isn't a returning character, just a one time deal (well, he appears multiple times, but just that update he debuted).

there's last years christmas bonus. MC has a dream, where it time skips to christmas. judging by your answers, the 3 main girls are pregnant with your kids OR NTR kids. the dream is canon, but it's just a dream. Dev mentioned that it's peak at who the potential NTR's are gonna be for each girl. the NTR guys could change, since it was a while back, plans could have changed.

your mom is giving another boy in your class blowjobs. that happened this update, so she is making progress in that aspect.

it's all avoidable of course.

Nov 14, 2020
there is some old man groping the older sister who thinks he is still in vietnam and she is a prostitute. from what i understand, he isn't a returning character, just a one time deal (well, he appears multiple times, but just that update he debuted).

there's last years christmas bonus. MC has a dream, where it time skips to christmas. judging by your answers, the 3 main girls are pregnant with your kids OR NTR kids. the dream is canon, but it's just a dream. Dev mentioned that it's peak at who the potential NTR's are gonna be for each girl. the NTR guys could change, since it was a while back, plans could have changed.

your mom is giving another boy in your class blowjobs. that happened this update, so she is making progress in that aspect.

cool thanks mate

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

In the NTR route, the mafia guy will probably be the one that gets sidney pregnant. As long as the NTR remains optional I don't really care about it. Personally I just hope the dev can maintain a good balance between the two routes since I only play the love route.

Galaxy1

Jul 19, 2019
hey i can´t start Harry Potter Photo-shoot (Event 40,41) everytime i go to Sydney to ask her to make the costumes, she says " im still working on Lauren .... Try back again tomorrow" everytime i talk to her, i did all other events.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I think there's also the scene after you fail or "fail *wink*" to pay the Mafia and Jackie has spent a total of 3 nights working at the bar. The scene is Jackie dancing for the Mafia guy and him rubbing his groin caliber on her ass.
If I'm not mistaken though :unsure:

Thanks for the details, man

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Can someone send me a save from 0.5. Something happen and when I put 0.6 I lost my saves. I don't want only stories, I wanna to click on Load, because I was trying that "100% save link" but he give me some errors on some scenes.

Watenkak

Feb 23, 2020
Can you change the MCs name ? I remember that i could do it but it was buggy. Sometimes it was my name, sometimes Ryan. Now i can not change it at all

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, there's previews already for next update. they just haven't been leaked here.

• Sad
Reactions: loqex
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes