derede

Jan 10, 2018
Will said NTR will be 100% avoidable. so no worries.
I have this game in my list to play for awhile but wanted to wait for more updates, going to play it with next update. Milf is really looking good tho. Good to hear that NTR avoidable. I actually don't mind NTR stuff but I really dont like it with family setup.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do you mean next update? we don't know yet. there is still a lot of work to be done.

i'll copy and paste what lapdragon (the script checker) said, when i asked him what happens first. renders or scripts.

"Outline, then very rough script, then renders, then finished script

When he sends me the finished script, he keeps rendering and sometimes more script is written based off of what I’m seeing in the script, and sometimes he has more ideas

Rendering and spellcheck takes a while"

he hasn't gotten the script yet, so we aren't sure what step Will as at yet, but that tells us that it's still a ways away.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I'm getting a rollback error when I click the dot with the i patch. Anyone know of a solution for this?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a difference between public vs. supporter version? Also is this grindy like BB or more like Midnight Paradise?
The public version has a few more bug fixes and typo corrections but no extra content.

The supporter version has the incest patched already built in.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The patch doesn't work. It still says the mom's name instead of calling her mom, and calls the dad by his name instead of calling him dad.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The patch doesn't work. It still says the mom's name instead of calling her mom, and calls the dad by his name instead of calling him dad.
Yeah I was getting the same problem on both versions of the game, public & supporter, so that plus it being a sandbox has made me skip for now...maybe I'll give it another shot after a few more updates.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Remember you have to turn the patch on after you install it.

In .07 I believe the plan is to change the patch to be always on but the modder who made it has you turning it on each time currently.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I put them both in the /game folder

Side note: confirming patch works on public version of game. As for the game itself, it was pretty good, I did end up following the walkthrough since it was easier to just go from task to task that way instead of constantly checking the cell phone for hints. I did stop though right after separating the girls, from that point on, it started to become the grind-fest most sandbox games are. Dunno if I will come back to this, as I detest this mechanic as a means to advance the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

Belhammer

Mar 13, 2019
I am stuck at event 40. The don't know the answer of the question about director sexual prefference. And it said that I have to read in my room in the evening. But in the evening there no option to read or anything like that and I also have all 3 book in my backpack.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes