WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I can only conduct the photoshot without any action?
I cant choose the first one, for the other sister it worked all fine, but sidney is at 2 sub and 7 lust and I need 5 / 9 to do any action.
Right now cant even chose the first one
If you choose the option to end the photo shoot, it will give Sidney some libido points. The other options make her mad. Just repeat until you have enough libido to choose the first option. Once you have enough libido to start choosing the options, the options will start building Sidney’s submission.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked, but will the next two versions contain any Sidney content or is she on hold until 0.09 at this point?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked, but will the next two versions contain any Sidney content or is she on hold until 0.09 at this point?
Hard to say. So far each release there has been content for all three girls. The next one will focus on Lauren and the school but Sidney might still get some scenes.

WitchyPo

Apr 8, 2018
Wow! I want to compliment the makers of this project. Well done!

1.) The graphics and renderings are top notch. Very well done. I especially appreciate the range of proportions of the girls. A lot of other games seem to go for large, extra large and extra extra large option. I am happy to find something that caters to my tastes of more petite models.

2.) The girls really seem to have well developed or defined personalities... at least as far as this story is concerned. The dialog works and the girls are distinct characters.

3.) I love the main idea or theme of the cosplay photoshoots. I think this part really shines! I hope there are plans to maybe make this portion of the game more elaborate.

Thanks!!!!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I currently don't have Sidney involved in any events for version 0.07. Where the focus of the update will be the location of the school, and she stays home, I just didn't write her into any of the scenes. I didn't even really think about it until you asked the question. If I get some time, I'll maybe try to get a small Sidney scene in there somewhere. If not, she'll definitely have scenes in version 0.08.
3.) I love the main idea or theme of the cosplay photoshoots. I think this part really shines! I hope there are plans to maybe make this portion of the game more elaborate.
I'm glad you like the shoots. This part of the game will be expanded quite a bit in the future, unfortunately not in this coming update though.

Reactions: xapican and D Dog

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I currently don't have Sidney involved in any events for version 0.07. Where the focus of the update will be the location of the school, and she stays home, I just didn't write her into any of the scenes. I didn't even really think about it until you asked the question. If I get some time, I'll maybe try to get a small Sidney scene in there somewhere. If not, she'll definitely have scenes in version 0.08.

I'm glad you like the shoots. This part of the game will be expanded quite a bit in the future, unfortunately not in this coming update though.
It's not my thing but something quick would be enabling the anal scenes for her. Not sure if you had something else planned out for that or not.

Reactions: RedZone30

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's not my thing but something quick would be enabling the anal scenes for her. Not sure if you had something else planned out for that or not.
This would be my favorite thing, however I'm not sure it should be something added at the last minute with little time invested. I'd rather wait for good content than have it rushed, so far the game has delivered.

Reactions: RedZone30

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I have 4 green bikini in my inventory but I think I need another bikini.
when i have it what should i do with it

TomMullica

Dec 3, 2020
I'm having trouble with advancing Megan & Jacky photoshoot. I already bought the ball gag and have it in inventory, but game asks for me to buy it. I can't buy another one. How can I delete the one I have and buy a new one? Or is there some way to go around it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm having trouble with advancing Megan & Jacky photoshoot. I already bought the ball gag and have it in inventory, but game asks for me to buy it. I can't buy another one. How can I delete the one I have and buy a new one? Or is there some way to go around it.
try opening the console with "shift + o" then type "$ inventory.add(ball_gag)" hit enter, then exit out of the console, and see if that fixes the problem.

TomMullica

Dec 3, 2020
try opening the console with "shift + o" then type "$ inventory.add(ball_gag)" hit enter, then exit out of the console, and see if that fixes the problem.
That fixed THAT problem, but now she wants me to read the Potter books which I already have and read. So that fixed one problem and opened up another. What's the command to delete the ball gag from the inventory. Thanks so much for you reply.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes