Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
If he does manage to complete it, I will download it here because I haven't junked v0.5 yet. He's one dev that will never see any of my money however...
Pure Stockholm/Cult syndrome for the ppl that still defend his practices. It was just as bad for me in another thread when I asked if one of the recent top games on this site had any penetration. Said the game had me worried because of all he hype beautiful graphics with no mention of penetration only pages and pages of praise.

As far as the ppl who whine about realistic elements in games and call that NTR, they can get bent. By their logic the MC of these incest games must have been adopted and the Mom is a virgin. Maybe even immaculate conception. Whats the fun in being the only penis in the universe in these games. Thats boring as hell. As mentioned NTR is used to create parody, establish a villain, create a sense of urgency, give some consequence for actions either by the MC or the girl, and maybe even provoke a little jealousy. All these concepts create some kind of immersion. Conflict and resolution. Risk and reward. Who the hell wants a situation where the hero is invincible and always wins.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Pure Stockholm/Cult syndrome for the ppl that still defend his practices. It was just as bad for me in another thread when I asked if one of the recent top games on this site had any penetration. Said the game had me worried because of all he hype beautiful graphics with no mention of penetration only pages and pages of praise.

As far as the ppl who whine about realistic elements in games and call that NTR, they can get bent. By their logic the MC of these incest games must have been adopted and the Mom is a virgin. Maybe even immaculate conception. Whats the fun in being the only penis in the universe in these games. Thats boring as hell. As mentioned NTR is used to create parody, establish a villain, create a sense of urgency, give some consequence for actions either by the MC or the girl, and maybe even provoke a little jealousy. All these concepts create some kind of immersion. Conflict and resolution. Risk and reward. Who the hell wants a situation where the hero is invincible and always wins.
So far as been perfect, have the money great nothing happens to the girls or you can say you don't if you still want to see that.

I've never been without money though, but that's more because I like seeing the rewards more then the consequences.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
So far as been perfect, have the money great nothing happens to the girls or you can say you don't if you still want to see that.

I've never been without money though, but that's more because I like seeing the rewards more then the consequences.
Same here, except for one time I allowed Lauren to get spanked by Diaz even though I had plenty of money spare ( yes I know I'm a monster...). My reason for doing this was to perhaps increase Lauren's corruption progression in the story. I have no idea whether it will have any effect, but I doubt any harm was done in regards to the Loyalty path I'm on.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Same here, except for one time I allowed Lauren to get spanked by Diaz even though I had plenty of money spare ( yes I know I'm a monster...). My reason for doing this was to perhaps increase Lauren's corruption progression in the story. I have no idea whether it will have any effect, but I doubt any harm was done in regards to the Loyalty path I'm on.
Not sure if it will or not either, personally kind of wish MC could spank Lauren instead of Diaz though. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018

Someone that gets it. It's what is going into Band Mates. MC and player must have some sort of agency, or the story becomes mundane. Having multiple villains or PVE also helps when it is a bigger game.

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
i have this error when spying on cami in jack room

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'>:
  File "game/UpdateScript0.06.rpy", line 3527, in script
    with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06_public
Mon Feb 15 02:25:43 2021
any solution for it

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i have this error when spying on cami in jack room

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'AuntMastBedroom01.webp'>:
    with dissolve

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Family Venture 0.06_public
Mon Feb 15 02:25:43 2021
any solution for it
Not getting that myself but try using UnRen.bat to unpack the images to see if that fixes it.
Google it if you don't have it already.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
How do you install the incest patch on windows? I'm new to this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
hey guys for the error on cami spying in jacky bedroom
the solution is change the name of auntMastBedroomSafe01.webp just remove word safe thats it then its work fine

Reactions: strenif

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey guys for the error on cami spying in jacky bedroom
the solution is change the name of auntMastBedroomSafe01.webp just remove word safe thats it then its work fine
Bingo..just started to type the same when you posted this. :BootyTime:
Similar bugs happen occasionally in any game.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I recently started this and I'm really enjoying it.
Unfortunatly it seems i encountered a but I can't seem to find with the search function.
I first focused on Jacky and Lauren. Sidney was only so far that she no longer sleeps on the couch. Afterwards I ignored her and always only went to sleep. So now that I start with the Sidney path I reach the following part in the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But when I click on my bed I only get the choice of "Let’s see what she does when I wake up."
According to the walkthrough:

It seems I will be missing the scenes where Sidney starts to jack off Ryan in his sleep.
Has anyone an idea to fix this, maybe using the console etc?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I recently started this and I'm really enjoying it.
Unfortunatly it seems i encountered a but I can't seem to find with the search function.
I first focused on Jacky and Lauren. Sidney was only so far that she no longer sleeps on the couch. Afterwards I ignored her and always only went to sleep. So now that I start with the Sidney path I reach the following part in the walkthrough:

But when I click on my bed I only get the choice of "Let’s see what she does when I wake up."
According to the walkthrough:

It seems I will be missing the scenes where Sidney starts to jack off Ryan in his sleep.
Has anyone an idea to fix this, maybe using the console etc?
Post your save and I'll take a look.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes