WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If there’s interest, I can post their daz files with base models here, but I use a lot of morphs that you would need to reproduce their looks exactly, and unfortunately I don’t always remember the morphs I used, but when you try to load the files, it might prompt you which morph package is missing.

BlueDick

Apr 3, 2020
If there’s interest, I can post their daz files with base models here, but I use a lot of morphs that you would need to reproduce their looks exactly, and unfortunately I don’t always remember the morphs I used, but when you try to load the files, it might prompt you which morph package is missing.
would be great

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Pure Stockholm/Cult syndrome for the ppl that still defend his practices. It was just as bad for me in another thread when I asked if one of the recent top games on this site had any penetration. Said the game had me worried because of all he hype beautiful graphics with no mention of penetration only pages and pages of praise.

As far as the ppl who whine about realistic elements in games and call that NTR, they can get bent. By their logic the MC of these incest games must have been adopted and the Mom is a virgin. Maybe even immaculate conception. Whats the fun in being the only penis in the universe in these games. Thats boring as hell. As mentioned NTR is used to create parody, establish a villain, create a sense of urgency, give some consequence for actions either by the MC or the girl, and maybe even provoke a little jealousy. All these concepts create some kind of immersion. Conflict and resolution. Risk and reward. Who the hell wants a situation where the hero is invincible and always wins.
Acting Lessons, Being A Dik, Become A Rockstar and many other games have important consequences too based on our choices. A game need not to be NTR included to make it look like "perfect". You can make game interesting with good and bad choices even with MC being the only dick. It's all depends on dev's talent with creating scenes.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Devs creating NTR content is fine, but please don't give fake reasons like "realism" to support your fetish content. Instead of doing that, just be honest and tell to the players that you are creating that "path" for NTR fans. It's fine totally. The players who are not into NTR games even as avoidable, will try other games of worthy choices with no NTR included.

Reactions: bruce555 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Devs creating NTR content is fine, but please don't give fake reasons like "realism" to support your fetish content. Instead of doing that, just be honest and tell to the players that you are creating that "path" for NTR fans. It's fine totally. The players who are not into NTR games even as avoidable, will try other games of worthy choices with no NTR included.
Yeah the average realism of NTR games is same as those of mid day soap series or their evening action equivalent, which take a whole lot of disbelieve or a very corrupt society for the NPC characters to get away with long term and have happy sex slaves. :p

Now there is nothing wrong with making NTR games for its fanbase that enjoy their own kinks and sort of drama, but to claim they are way more realistic and such as harem games or one dick games and their drama is at best questionable. :) Also that drama and suspense they enjoy is not per se drama others enjoy as well and may actually hate or dislike. Tastes do differ and that is as it should be, so on both sides just embrace what you like and do not try to objectify why your particular kink is more logical or better.

Reactions: harsha_26

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's the nice thing about this game imo. The NTR stuff is neither a 'bad end' like power vacum nor is it a completely different route. It's more of a consequence to the players actions. Don't want your mom to strip at Joey's club? Better get to making money so you can keep the mob off your back.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's the nice thing about this game imo. The NTR stuff is neither a 'bad end' like power vacum nor is it a completely different route. It's more of a consequence to the players actions. Don't want your mom to strip at Joey's club? Better get to making money so you can keep the mob off your back.
True and as long as you make sure you make enough money, you as a player can stay well away mostly from the themes NTR lovers like. I hope that stays the same in future and will also be the case for that classmate. Not that interested if Non NTR part of game becomes too much about avoiding the girls getting NTRéd instead of building relations with them, but hey that is just my preference.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
True and as long as you make sure you make enough money, you as a player can stay well away mostly from the themes NTR lovers like. I hope that stays the same in future and will also be the case for that classmate. Not that interested if Non NTR part of game becomes too much about avoiding the girls getting NTRéd instead of building relations with them, but hey that is just my preference.
I'm with you on this. I too don't want to see MC constantly "saving" them from NTR. That just makes me think "Is this really worth?", "Are they fucking worthy LIs?"

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Or MC loosing money on purpose just to see "NTR" content, then it will become more of a fetish than consequence. And as I said, it's fine to have fetish routes. Just be honest about it other than giving reasons like realism.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is my intent, in fact, I'm spending quite a bit of extra time trying to make sure that both paths are equally satisfying. In this update, If you aren't into NTR, you will not want to fail at keeping Lauren happy. There are some pretty severe consequences. But, if you do keep Lauren happy, the results should be very satisfying, and no less lewd, and you won't even know those bad consequences exist. Still, both paths involve the fun of corruption, I mean, this is meant to be an I***** game, so even when you're trying to make sure you keep the girls all to yourself, you still have to corrupt them to do something that is not socially and morally acceptable.

On a side note, I didn't mean for this update to be as big as the last one, but as I keep writing and rendering, and at this point I'm not totally sure, but It's looking like it might be as big, if not bigger that 0.06. I've just got a point in the story I want to reach with this update, and I don't care how big the update has to be to get there. I also want to make sure I don't rush it and do it right.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is my intent, in fact, I'm spending quite a bit of extra time trying to make sure that both paths are equally satisfying. In this update, If you aren't into NTR, you will not want to fail at keeping Lauren happy. There are some pretty severe consequences. But, if you do keep Lauren happy, the results should be very satisfying, and no less lewd, and you won't even know those bad consequences exist. Still, both paths involve the fun of corruption, I mean, this is meant to be an I***** game, so even when you're trying to make sure you keep the girls all to yourself, you still have to corrupt them to do something that is not socially and morally acceptable.

On a side note, I didn't mean for this update to be as big as the last one, but as I keep writing and rendering, and at this point I'm not totally sure, but It's looking like it might be as big, if not bigger that 0.06. I've just got a point in the story I want to reach with this update, and I don't care how big the update has to be to get there. I also want to make sure I don't rush it and do it right.
Just as long as you do not hide too much and it is clear enough for players who want to keep Lauren happy and for themselves to reach their goal, that should be no problem. Just when 90% of the players played the update and suddenly go, why am I on a Lauren path I did not want, you or they have a problem. :p

For wanting to reach a certain point with the update, that seems fair enough. breaking an update earlier may give you as much work to make that ending point feel right for you and players as adding the content you want in.

Reactions: WillTylor

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Ya some times there isn't a good stopping point in the story and you just have to keep going.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This is my intent, in fact, I'm spending quite a bit of extra time trying to make sure that both paths are equally satisfying.
Bro, you got us waiting five months already (almost six)...the suspension got so big another few more months won't make a difference. Just please make sure you know, this time there will be a HC NTR scene. Thanks.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Just as long as you do not hide too much and it is clear enough for players who want to keep Lauren happy and for themselves to reach their goal, that should be no problem. Just when 90% of the players played the update and suddenly go, why am I on a Lauren path I did not want, you or they have a problem. :p

For wanting to reach a certain point with the update, that seems fair enough. breaking an update earlier may give you as much work to make that ending point feel right for you and players as adding the content you want in.
If only non-ntr events weren't so halfassed and lame compared to ntr events in this game... I checked this one out because mom was hot and sadly things went as usual with vanilla/ntr games. Mom x son blowjob scene was over in 3 sentences. Short, lame and unsatisfying. While mom x black guy blowjob scene had like 10 times more dialogue, more sexy teasing and the whole "I came just from sucking dick" thingy.

I would never ask the dev to remove ntr stuff since it's obviously his passion but will it kill him to at least try and attempt to make non-ntr scenes satisfying? :HideThePain:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If only non-ntr events weren't so halfassed and lame compared to ntr events in this game... I checked this one out because mom was hot and sadly things went as usual with vanilla/ntr games. Mom x son blowjob scene was over in 3 sentences. Short, lame and unsatisfying. While mom x black guy blowjob scene had like 10 times more dialogue, more sexy teasing and the whole "I came just from sucking dick" thingy.

I would never ask the dev to remove ntr stuff since it's obviously his passion but will it kill him to at least try and attempt to make non-ntr scenes satisfying? :HideThePain:
Yeah that BBC that is irresistible and makes every woman cream seems to be one of those boring staples in Western games with the NTR label. Non-NTR path has more concentrated on the sisters until now though, so maybe some more hot things with the mother are coming soon, somehow even in incest games devs think it is more likely for a mom to be forced into sex with a more or less stranger and get off on without any compunction or morals as that she would have with someone she already loves and has no great incest taboo about as far as I can see.

It is what it is. :p

Reactions: Meridian

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Dude. There's barely any NTR content right now. For Jackie it's only the hotdoging scene. pool and BJ scenes. That's it.

It's not surprising the Matt verion of the photo shoot has more lines of dialog as there's another person involved. Personally I rather liked the dialog with just Jackie and Ryan at the photo shoot. She's always catching herself when it gets sexual with Ryan. I still laugh everything I play the school office scene where she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get you wanting more with Jackie (me too, she's crazy hot) but her big content release isn't coming till .08. Hang in there big cat. Your fav girls time will cum.

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes