strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for taking a look.
So I loaded your save and advanced to night time where I given the “Let’s see what she does when I wake up.” option.
So I'm not sure what you think you're missing here? This is the only option you should have. Each night that events story will progress till you get to the ||sixty nine scene|| where the event will pause till after you've had sex with Sidney which will give you two options to do at night with her.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your save. Just select “Let’s see what she does when I wake up.”
You should also visit her in the early morning (living room) and go jogging with her.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
So I loaded your save and advanced to night time where I given the “Let’s see what she does when I wake up.” option.
So I'm not sure what you think you're missing here? This is the only option you should have. Each night that events story will progress till you get to the ||sixty nine scene|| where the event will pause till after you've had sex with Sidney which will give you two options to do at night with her.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your save. Just select “Let’s see what she does when I wake up.”
You should also visit her in the early morning (living room) and go jogging with her.
Thank you for checking.
But according to the walkthrough there should be some events before that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last part (marked bold) never happened. I assume that is the part from sleeping together -> jerking MC off in his sleep.
I no longer have the choice of "Let's keep things going with Sidney." only "Let’s see what she does when I wake up.".
It seems I will be missing some scenes.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for checking.
But according to the walkthrough there should be some events before that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last part (marked bold) never happened. I assume that is the part from sleeping together -> jerking MC off in his sleep.
I no longer have the choice of "Let's keep things going with Sidney." only "Let’s see what she does when I wake up.".
It seems I will be missing some scenes.
The events in question are
Ryan putting her hand on his dick and waking her up
a second time
Sidney doing it on her own and getting a face full of cum
Sidney doing it on her own again and using her panties to catch Ryans cum

You sure you didn't see these events? Maybe earlier in your playthough?

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
The events in question are
Ryan putting her hand on his dick and waking her up
a second time
Sidney doing it on her own and getting a face full of cum
Sidney doing it on her own again and using her panties to catch Ryans cum

You sure you didn't see these events? Maybe earlier in your playthough?
Yes, i just loaded a older save (somewhere before any cosplay events) and could play through these scenes. Very sure I didn't got them before.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes, i just loaded a older save (somewhere before any cosplay events) and could play through these scenes. Very sure I didn't got them before.
Not saying you did, but "if" you used the cheat mod, there is a small possibility to trigger certain events before they are supposed to be triggered, causing some events to be skipped. Cheat at your own risk!

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I'm sorry for asking, but what does the incest patch replace?
I copied it from the Game folder but the characters did not become relatives.
So it was conceived that they should be adopted?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm sorry for asking, but what does the incest patch replace?
I copied it from the Game folder but the characters did not become relatives.
So it was conceived that they should be adopted?
In .06 you have to turn the patch on inside the game. This will be changed to always on in .07 but for now you have to turn it on inside the game. I've posted many times how to do this so just search for it in this thread and you'll see screenshots on how to enable the patch.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
In .06 you have to turn the patch on inside the game. This will be changed to always on in .07 but for now you have to turn it on inside the game. I've posted many times how to do this so just search for it in this thread and you'll see screenshots on how to enable the patch.
Thanks for the answer, I'll try to find it by messages.

BlueDick

Apr 3, 2020
Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes