dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm going around asking for saves of my most played games. i upgraded CPU's last night and fucked up a HDD somehow. the HDD was the one where i kept all F95 games.

with that said, any one have a completed save with NTR scenes done too? though hopefully a vanilla route save will work if i flip the NTR switch for next update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i'm going around asking for saves of my most played games. i upgraded CPU's last night and fucked up a HDD somehow. the HDD was the one where i kept all F95 games.

with that said, any one have a completed save with NTR scenes done too? though hopefully a vanilla route save will work if i flip the NTR switch for next update.
Here's a Loyalty save. I think with the cheat mod you can swap it to NTR.

Reactions: dartred

jackfreedom

Mar 29, 2018
As has been mentioned in this thread many times ( search function is your friend ), you must ensure that the led light at top right on the phone is red when you hover over it. That will activate the ipatch. Ipatch will be removed next update due to complications it causes, and there will be two versions of the game, as Will explains in his post above.
Pardon the snark, it just gets tiresome to keep explaining this.
Thank you. i used the search but still wasnt really sure what to look for

Reactions: RedZone30

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure but I think not.
Eh I see a lot of things in your inventory that I wouldn't expect to see. I tried removing the books but your save seems to be in a bad state. I can give you a full save and you can replay the event from the galley if that works for you.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Eh I see a lot of things in your inventory that I wouldn't expect to see. I tried removing the books but your save seems to be in a bad state. I can give you a full save and you can replay the event from the galley if that works for you.
Maybe I use the cheat at the beginning i can't remember. Thanks for the save :D

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
A Family Venture [v0.06 Public] [WillTylor] - Original Size: 2.50GB

Compressed version for PC (291MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Hey darkslayer5 the links for the compressed version aren't working, if possible can you please look into it.

Reactions: candyheels7

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
from what i understand, he is working on the last scene. then it's just a script check from lapdragon and maybe any new scenes he may have to render.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
from what i understand, he is working on the last scene. then it's just a script check from lapdragon and maybe any new scenes he may have to render.
Probably be a bit longer due to having to amend the scripts to accommodate incest content in the supporter version, since the i-patch will be removed from it this update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i imagine changing every instance of the text from housemate roles to family roles won't take long. in the context of how long it takes to build scenes and render them. he can crank out the edits in 1 days work probably. plus, Will probably won't be doing that. he has people like Lapdragon and DSama who go over the script.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
i imagine changing every instance of the text from housemate roles to family roles won't take long. in the context of how long it takes to build scenes and render them. he can crank out the edits in 1 days work probably. plus, Will probably won't be doing that. he has people like Lapdragon and DSama who go over the script.
True, but maybe more than a day's work. Remember that they all have day jobs, and Family in at least Will's case. Hopefully you're right, and it won't take long at all. Will have to see, but I'm betting that it'll add another week before it can be released. Will doesn't want to put out a half-cocked update.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes