derodius

Nov 17, 2020
having major issues with the addon files for this, the drm crack and the ipatch are both causing duplicate file errors. anyone got suggestions for a renpy noob?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
having major issues with the addon files for this, the drm crack and the ipatch are both causing duplicate file errors. anyone got suggestions for a renpy noob?
Don't mess with the add ons. Just download the supporter version and make sure you turn the incest patch on.
Or you can wait till .07 is release and just play with the subscribestar version which won't need any incest patch.

Reactions: RedZone30

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i dont really know how to read code, but from what i gathered. it's seeing 2 incest patch? if you manually installed one, try removing it and see if the game runs then.

then see if the incest patch is still working by turning it on in-game.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the Supporter file but I don't think the incest patch is working cause when I click on the photo in the living room nothing to me says they are related

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I downloaded the Supporter file but I don't think the incest patch is working cause when I click on the photo in the living room nothing to me says they are related
You had to click on yellow exclamation mark at the beggining of the game for patch to work, or something like that i think.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes