strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the Supporter file but I don't think the incest patch is working cause when I click on the photo in the living room nothing to me says they are related
You have to turn the patch on in .06
This can be done on Ryan's phone by clicking on the black dot at the top of the phone changing the color from green to red.

In the soon to be released .07 this will be changed so no patch is needed at all.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just to clarify, no patch is needed for Subscribestar version.

do we know if there will be a patch for the patreon version or will that now be the 2 versions? i know about patreon version no longer having incest, but i dont think they mentioned if there was a point on working on a patch for it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just to clarify, no patch is needed for Subscribestar version.

do we know if there will be a patch for the patreon version or will that now be the 2 versions? i know about patreon version no longer having incest, but i dont think they mentioned if there was a point on working on a patch for it.
People on patreon will be able replace their scripts with the subscribestar scripts. It's technically not a patch but would work in the same way. It'll be interesting to see if whoever leaks the .07 build is on patreon or subscribestar.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does the game have major ntr content or very few ????
Right now there's only a few. The dev has said he wants Ryan to build a sexual relationship with all the girls before adding more serious (and optional) NTR scenes so they will have more impact on the player.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well there's also Joey hotdogging Ryan's mom in the club and then there is the old man in the park molesting Sidney as well as Diaz forcing Lauren and Mandy into putting on a show for her.

I hope he will finish within ten days...
It'll be close. If he didn't have to go back and pull out the ipatch stuff to make two scripts I'd feel good about it coming out in april but with that added ... I don't know.

Last edited:

plexman

Dec 23, 2020
Hey Im having an issue where libido and submission wont go past 10 for any girl no matter what. Is there something im missing?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey Im having an issue where libido and submission wont go past 10 for any girl no matter what. Is there something im missing?
Libido doesn't go past 10, but submission should go to 100

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are you having issues with the photoshoot? If so, you have to end the shoot just before the girl would have gotten mad and ended it herself. If you do that her submission stat will go up.

Reactions: RedZone30

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Only public version is available for download now? wasn't there a supporter version up before? My game was accidently deleted

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Lappy, get a fucking move on ;) Hahaha, we just have to wait a tad. Lappy edit, then back to Will. Better to have quality than a borked update cunts.

Reactions: strenif

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Like rainces, it is still admirable the people who support developers in patreon for more than 6 months with no updates at all.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Started to play today, much grind but with a mod it's ok, until the aunt Camille appears, my god what's that horror, a walking skeleton ????
The other characters are already a little anorexic, but the aunt seems go just getting out from a concentration camp in WW2. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes