strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Done, I think it's that one since it's the last one that isn't auto
So looking at your save the photoshop keeps failing because the game doesn't think you have book 1 in your inventory.
If I use the cheat mod to try and remove whatever it there the game crashes because it (the mod) can't find the book.
Using a save editor I still can't remove the books.
Not sure how your save got into this stat but I'm out of things to try.
I can give you a full save and you can replay the scenes from the gallery or you can wait till .07 is release in a couple of weeks and start a new game.

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
So looking at your save the photoshop keeps failing because the game doesn't think you have book 1 in your inventory.
If I use the cheat mod to try and remove whatever it there the game crashes because it (the mod) can't find the book.
Using a save editor I still can't remove the books.
Not sure how your save got into this stat but I'm out of things to try.
I can give you a full save and you can replay the scenes from the gallery or you can wait till .07 is release in a couple of weeks and start a new game.
Thanks for trying, if you have a save close to that point of the game, it would help

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for trying, if you have a save close to that point of the game, it would help
Actually I found something of a fix for you.
I'm attaching a rpy file you'll need to put in your games folder. Make a backup of the one that's already there but this effectively removes the check for the first book. Seems to work on your save but try it out and let me know

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
Actually I found something of a fix for you.
I'm attaching a rpy file you'll need to put in your games folder. Make a backup of the one that's already there but this effectively removes the check for the first book. Seems to work on your save but try it out and let me know
Thank you

Reactions: strenif

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
I'm stuck at Event 40, i cant talk to Sidney at evening. She keeps saying shes still doing lauren's costume and talk to her tomorrow maybe she'd finish then. But i finished both sidney and laurens photoshoot and now im trying to get Jacky's photoshoot

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Abandoned?

Noooo... the creator of the game is working hard and we believe that soon he will release a new update.
-------------------------------
Noooo... el creador del juego esta trabajando mucho y creemos que en breve lanzara una nueva actualización

;)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck at Event 40, i cant talk to Sidney at evening. She keeps saying shes still doing lauren's costume and talk to her tomorrow maybe she'd finish then. But i finished both sidney and laurens photoshoot and now im trying to get Jacky's photoshoot
Post your save and I'll take a look.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You should yell at lapdragon who's editing the last of the script currently.
He doesn't have the last of the script yet... I've got more for him when he gets finished with what he's already got.

But, I am hoping I'll be done sorting out the division of the scripts by the time he's done.

Reactions: strenif

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
He doesn't have the last of the script yet... I've got more for him when he gets finished with what he's already got.

But, I am hoping I'll be done sorting out the division of the scripts by the time he's done.
Seeing your signature, made me think about something.
In the next update will it be possible to get spanked by Diaz in front of the two girls if i don't have the money, i never have the money for Diaz for an unknown reason !!
I would love so much to get hard spanked by officer Diaz :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WillTylor

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you mean Ryan himself get spanked? that's a something i didn't think about, but would Diaz want to? she really isn't interested in you, but the girls.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes