thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well to be honest this game's delay didn't turn it into Milfy City...YET. More like Being A DIK levels.
Currently i'm split betwen being annoyed by the long wait duration and high expectations LUL
All we can do is wait and hope. I'm curious what lessons the devs are learning from all of this. If the update meets positive notes will it impact future schedules. Will they become shorter or not...
We have to remember the devs have their own personal lives which impact the development process. What we get to play will determine the future of the game.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Abandoned?
You know, it doesn't take much to read through the last page or two of posts. In fact, the game's developer literally posted something two posts above yours and is fairly active in this thread. Even a game like Being a DIK with 1000 new posts every day only requires looking at the last couple of pages to find out the status of the next release.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You know, it doesn't take much to read through the last page or two of posts. In fact, the game's developer literally posted something two posts above yours and is fairly active in this thread. Even a game like Being a DIK with 1000 new posts every day only requires looking at the last couple of pages to find out the status of the next release.
I was sarcastic. Will is my mate and i did support him in the past. Like a big style. Because I had a dream... And I believe.

Reactions: _13_ and WillTylor

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Compared to pretty much any other F95 thread I think everyone here is being pretty damn civil. Maybe the optional NTR tag is keeping all the crazy people away.
Power vacuum has optional ntr as well and it gets its fair share of crazy people. I think the reason is that this game doesn't really have that much ntr yet.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
When will the next update published?
The dev is avoiding giving a release date but I would guess a few weeks.
The script is being edited now. The editor posted a snippit of it on the devs discord recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing MJ is the redhead with the ponytail we saw in the locker room preview.

This chunk of script was finished last night and lapdragon is working on the next (and I think last) section for .07.
While he's doing that Will is redoing the script from day 1 through the end of .06 to pull out the incest patch and make two separate scripts. One for patreon that's family friendly and one for subscribestar that's for us filthy degenerates.

Sadly we just have to wait for that work to be finished.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
is the multi mod not working ? :unsure:

...does anyone else have problems with this, or am I doing something wrong? I followed the instructions and copied the mod into the game directory as usual. But unfortunately it doesn't start anymore and only a TXT window opens... :(

Last edited:

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Create a game, earn patreons followers and make it known, be active in the forums but do not update it for months, profit!

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah. I’m happy this seems to be successful. When I can get around to it I think I’ll support on Patreon for a few months to at least help out a little. From my point of view WilTyler seems to be a fan of these kinds of games and wants to make something comparable. Id rather him take his time but finish then rush through and abandon the game from burnout. Looking forward to the next update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. I’m happy this seems to be successful. When I can get around to it I think I’ll support on Patreon for a few months to at least help out a little. From my point of view WilTyler seems to be a fan of these kinds of games and wants to make something comparable. Id rather him take his time but finish then rush through and abandon the game from burnout. Looking forward to the next update.
That's what sold me on supporting him so early in development. He has also been very open to listening to suggestions and put quite a few of his fans ideas into the game. Both quality of life changes as well as content idea.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
...I was sceptical at first, but after a few minutes of playing I was thrilled and was then busy for a few hours. :)

Reactions: strenif

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
After this update photo studio locked. Problem only for me ?
This hasn't updated in quite awhile, but I don't recall anyone having that issue. Have you made sure to do everything you need to to unlock it? Have you already unlocked it, but can't get back in? Are you sure you're going on the right day? Etc, etc

Reactions: J.Archer
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes