strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the photoshoots were kinda forgettable among the great scenes with sidney in the club, your bed, and more important Laurens bed. The last shenanigan where he moved sidneys finger int Laurens butt was hilarious
The park scenes were my favorite.

I love when she tells Ryan as they are running back home after fucking that every step is making more of his cum leak out of her pussy.

On the devs discord we had a chat about some scenes with Lauren being added after .07 comes out that'll result in Lauren walking around school with cum leaking down her thighs. Not sure if it'll get added but Will seemed to like the idea.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
The park scenes were my favorite.

I love when she tells Ryan as they are running back home after fucking that every step is making more of his cum leak out of her pussy.

On the devs discord we had a chat about some scenes with Lauren being added after .07 comes out that'll result in Lauren walking around school with cum leaking down her thighs. Not sure if it'll get added but Will seemed to like the idea.
I actually have a love/hate relationship with the game because I prefer the mother getting forced to strip and the sister/hot cousin getting spanked. I hate Diaz/ the sleasy Mafia dude though...

Reactions: WillTylor

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
i think this game was abandoned... too sad
I do not think its dead, just that the dev is getting monthly donations that he is probably satisfied with and will work much slower cause why not if you are already getting the money. Its one of those human things.

Reactions: Hordeking

LiriusLirius

Mar 1, 2019
I do not think its dead, just that the dev is getting monthly donations that he is probably satisfied with and will work much slower cause why not if you are already getting the money. Its one of those human things.
Not to toot my own horn too much, but this update is going to awesome! There's tons of animations, my rendering keeps improving and the images are becoming better and better. The story is fun, and there will be a lot of exciting adult content. I honestly can't wait to get it finished and into all your hands.

Thanks so much to those who continue to support the game even though updates can take a long time. I've been brainstorming, making contacts, and coming up with ways to try to decrease time between releases, and I think I've got a really good strategy moving forward into the next updates that I hope will significantly decrease the amount of time it takes to create the image and animation renders, which is by far my biggest bottle neck in the game development process. If all goes well, future releases will be faster and more consistent.

Info from WillTylor... so be patient

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
oh shoot thanks
Happy to help.

That I in the lower right of the phone is your event tracker. If you get stuck on any events let me know. Trying to avoid cheating items into game, that's caused bugs for people. Money and stats are fine.

Reactions: WillTylor

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
I have not officially stated a time for the update’s completion. I’ve expressed my goal to a few people privately, but as with most goals I’ve set in my life, :poop:
We're still in pandemic, you've got a ton of shit to do, and you're trying to release bigger, beefier updates. You can't possibly make the game faster than people play it - so don't let them get you or the team down.

If you ever need a set of professional eyes on the writing side, let me know. Good luck wrapping up this update! Can't wait.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes