strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i'm kinda confused.
Can i win the election?
How do i get Sidney to anal?
Yes you can. I'm guessing you never finished the uniform change event with the school board member. Have breakfast at home.

Sidney is unable to do anal as of .07

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
I got stuck in event 31, the clue says that I have to go to mom's class on Monday morning and I've already been to class several times and I've seen her masturbating at the office as well, and she has also masturbated me. I have also seen Megan and matt fucking, but event 31 is still blocked and I am going round and round and not moving forward.
Someone help me please
Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello:
I got stuck in event 31, the clue says that I have to go to mom's class on Monday morning and I've already been to class several times and I've seen her masturbating at the office as well, and she has also masturbated me. I have also seen Megan and matt fucking, but event 31 is still blocked and I am going round and round and not moving forward.
Someone help me please
Thanks
Make sure you've compleated Jackies photoshoot and have had sex with Sidney. I would also suggest having Mandy and Cami already moved in as well as having Mandy transferred to Ryan and Lauren's school.

Reactions: xapican

menosky

Aug 3, 2020
Playing with the latest update, and using your save, I was able to complete both of the events mentioned in your post the first time I tried. A couple things you might try, is to look at the walkthrough that's posted on the op and make sure you are making the right choices, which I'm sure you've probably tried them all anyways, so the next thing you could try is to delete the persistent save files in your AppData folder. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture there may be something in the persistent saves that's corrupting your new saves. The other thing is that after I completed both events with your save, I saved it again for you, and you can see, if with the events showing as complete, they still fail to fire. If not, you will be able to see the events, in the new save, even though they are slightly different the second time around. I renamed the save file so it wouldn't conflict with my own. You may have to do the same.
thank you, you have done me a great service

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
is it normal that I don't see the pictures of Sidney on the PC after the photoshoot with her? I can see Lauren and Mandy, but not Sidney.

Edit: Neither i can see the more kinkier pictures taken with Lauren. I just can see the same 10 (They was all unlocked) pictures from the start with Lauren and Mandy

Edit: I see them now. You must reach 100 likes, and once that is done you will be able to post them in a new gallery

Last edited:

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Make sure you've compleated Jackies photoshoot and have had sex with Sidney. I would also suggest having Mandy and Cami already moved in as well as having Mandy transferred to Ryan and Lauren's school.
Hello:
I have finished the photo session with Jacky and I have also had sexual relations with Sidney, but how can I find out that Mandy is going to school?
Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello:
I have finished the photo session with Jacky and I have also had sexual relations with Sidney, but how can I find out that Mandy is going to school?
Thanks
Has Mandy and Cami moved into the house yet? If so go watch TV on a weekday in the evening.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Has Mandy and Cami moved into the house yet? If so go watch TV on a weekday in the evening.
Yes, Mandy and Cami have already moved home and I already went to the living room and I already saw this scene. When I go to school on Monday I get another option that is something like "electoral campaign" and it tells me that for now it is not recommended to activate it, does that have something to do with event 31?
What else can I do? Thanks
Note: The same thing happens to me as the user above, I do not appreciate all the photos on the pc and I have already finished the photo sessions of all: Lauren, Sidney, and Jacky

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, Mandy and Cami have already moved home and I already went to the living room and I already saw this scene. When I go to school on Monday I get another option that is something like "electoral campaign" and it tells me that for now it is not recommended to activate it, does that have something to do with event 31?
What else can I do? Thanks
Note: The same thing happens to me as the user above, I do not appreciate all the photos on the pc and I have already finished the photo sessions of all: Lauren, Sidney, and Jacky
Yes that is event 31
No cheats. all by the book...
Odd. Share your save and I'll take a look.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there any use to buy a fourth spycam?
It seem to me that we can only buy four of them, but i don't know where to set it up.
Is there somebody know?
At this point, i've already completed the photoshoots with Lauren/Mandy, with Lauren alone, with Sidney alone, and the xmas event photoshoot with Lauren/Sidney.

And about the Christmas event, a strange thing happened. After the MC woke up on a Thursday morning, Agent Diaz wasn't there to claim the money or Lauren's ass. I don't know if it's good or not and I wonder if that means that she gave up on blackmail?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes