RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
If there is a bug, it's not a know one. When you accept Matt's offer, you set a variable called ntrcontent to true. This allows you to enter the stall for the bj from Megan. When you enter the stall it requires that ntrcontent to be true, and another variable called firstntrblowjob to be false. If you're getting the "The scene of my first blowjob" message, this means that your firstntrblowjob variable is set to true, and the only place in the entire script that will set this variable to true is the blowjob event from Megan. Now if you've ever played the game before, sometimes renpy's persistent save data can do some weird things and not let variables reset when we start new games. I don't know why, and it usually seems to be completely random. But sometimes these kinds of bugs can only be taken care of by deleting your persistent save data, or using console commands to reset the variables manually. You could try opening your console in game while holding down "Shift + o" and then type "$ firstntrblowjob = False" That might take care of the problem for you, or you could erase your persistent save data by going to this folder C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and then deleting the Family Venture folder. Hopefully one of these solutions takes care of the problem and doesn't cause more problems in the future. Oh... One more thing... Using the cheat mod can make you to miss content and cause some unknown bugs as well. Good luck! Let me know if this helps.
Are you talking about the Multi-Mod by ShaddyModda? I do have that installed. I just really like to be able to rename the MCs lol. I just tried using the console like you suggested and that fixed it, thank you! =)

This might be a dumb question, but when I click on the cell phone in the top right corner, it says NTR route at the top in green. That does mean that the NTR route is on, and not that I need to click on it to turn it on, correct?

Last edited:

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hello:
I have already completed all the events except 1, and it is event 60 "visit Mrs. Stone" but I don't see her anywhere, I have already been 2 times but I still need to complete it. Someone help me?
Thanks

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Hello:
I have already completed all the events except 1, and it is event 60 "visit Mrs. Stone" but I don't see her anywhere, I have already been 2 times but I still need to complete it. Someone help me?
Thanks
This event is only available during the election campaign. If you've completed everything else, you missed it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi! Thank for all the answers...
but... (yes there is one "but" again)
what triggers the electoral event?
I'm done with all the photoshoots, with the Truth or Dare game, with all the masturbation scenes (but I still don't have the two pics of Mandy in the gallery) with the full and lower libido skill, Mandy and Cami moved to the mc's house, and I also did all the options with Aunt Camille as a maid,....
But when I go to school on Monday mornings, I don't see "Start Campaign Scenario", I just have the usual options. 1: attend class; 2: Keep looking around.
Looks to me like I saw someone said it was Friday morning? Could it be that?
I also installed the ShaddyModda mod and there is something that don't work ( auto advertissing and auto income) but i don't think it's the the point here

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
No way to unlock Gallery ? I really wonder what i missed in it. 3 Sidney, one coseplay. (NTR i don't care.)
Thanks!

Last edited:

went

Dec 16, 2017
How can i finish the mission "dressing code"? i speak with Will and he want a meeting with mom, then?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No way to unlock Gallery ? I really wonder what i missed in it. 3 Sidney, one coseplay. (NTR in don't care.)
Thanks!
It's possible you havn't missed anything. You're playing the alpha and the gallery isn't fully working. Currently the main release is waiting on the coder D.S. to finish work on the gallery.

How can i finish the mission "dressing code"? i speak with Will and he want a meeting with mom, then?
Have breakfast in the early morning.

Reactions: Smiruk and went

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi! Thank for all the answers...
but... (yes there is one "but" again)
what triggers the electoral event?
I'm done with all the photoshoots, with the Truth or Dare game, with all the masturbation scenes (but I still don't have the two pics of Mandy in the gallery) with the full and lower libido skill, Mandy and Cami moved to the mc's house, and I also did all the options with Aunt Camille as a maid,....
But when I go to school on Monday mornings, I don't see "Start Campaign Scenario", I just have the usual options. 1: attend class; 2: Keep looking around.
Looks to me like I saw someone said it was Friday morning? Could it be that?
I also installed the ShaddyModda mod and there is something that don't work ( auto advertissing and auto income) but i don't think it's the the point here
Few things to try. If you've been using cheats to skip days that can cause issues. Go a full week without using the cheat. Just keep going to bed. You can get through a full week in 30 seconds.

Check the living room in the evening. There is an event that has Mandy transfer to the school.

If none of that works share your save and I can take a look.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Few things to try. If you've been using cheats to skip days that can cause issues. Go a full week without using the cheat. Just keep going to bed. You can get through a full week in 30 seconds.

Check the living room in the evening. There is an event that has Mandy transfer to the school.

If none of that works share your save and I can take a look.
First, thanks to take the time!

Okay! I have tried both solutions but I'm at the same point.
I don't remember using the cheat code. Just the bed and maybe the phone button once or twice to bring the time forward.

So I first tried to spend the whole week going to school in the morning and sleeping at night.
After that I did the same week and just added watch every evening for Mandy, but only saw Lauren (same scenes while watching "GoT").
So ... here is the my last save

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
First, thanks to take the time!

Okay! I have tried both solutions but I'm at the same point.
I don't remember using the cheat code. Just the bed and maybe the phone button once or twice to bring the time forward.

So I first tried to spend the whole week going to school in the morning and sleeping at night.
After that I did the same week and just added watch every evening for Mandy, but only saw Lauren (same scenes while watching "GoT").
So ... here is the my last save
So I loaded your save and went to school and saw

1623526085167.png

Are you not seeing that?

If you do that's how you start the event.

Also when you get home in the evening after starting it make sure you go to the living room to start the Mandy school transfer event.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Huuu???
Do you went to school directly?
It's what I see when i go to school. I'm lost here...
I installed the V0.07a + DRM cracker + I-Patch + Multi-Mod + Patreon Extra (but i don' know if make it correctly for this last)
To be sure ... Oedipus' assignment event ends with just a handjob? (I mean it don't really ends, but just keep going with the hand-job face to face)

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Huuu???
Do you went to school directly?
It's what I see when i go to school. I'm lost here...
I installed the V0.07a + DRM cracker + I-Patch + Multi-Mod + Patreon Extra (but i don' know if make it correctly for this last)
Welp. Nuke all of that. You do not need DRM I-patch, multi-mod or extras.

Also from your screenshot that's the afternoon, make sure you go to class in the morning.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oops! :oops: Sorry yes, it's the afternoon but I still don't see it this same day in the morning.
I will remove all this files and see what's happen

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You might also try deleting your persistent file inside /game/saves/
Well... How put that? Just... You are a life saver! Yyyyes!
Not only it 's work perfectly now, but I have also much more pics on the computer.....
To make it easy, I unzipped all in a new folder.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Edit:I just checked and it's the Multi-Mod that messes up

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
That's how I view the mindless grinding in this game. Yet I keep playing....

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes