♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Now that I'm in the midle of this famous event 31 (Election event), thanks to strenif, I'm wonder if there is a place in the game where i can found the number of Lauren's reputations points ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
That's how I view the mindless grinding in this game. Yet I keep playing....
What 'mindless grinding' are you referring to?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Have you ever managed to take a shower, or ... watch TV on your own?
Hahaha ... I mean wtf Dev? Why the F *** that pimple in the shower? We even made a bet between us at home, on: What will this button be used for in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to compleate event 31?
You have to finish through the election event. Lauren will be winner or loser. Just finish this event, according to some members here. If you seek my posts in this thread, you would find a list of things to do while this event. Here

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What 'mindless grinding' are you referring to?
You click into an event, knowing it will probably be the same as last time but hoping 'this time' it will move you forward.
Just the right level of frustration to keep you wanting more. Kudos to the Dev.
And in case it didn't come across that way, I'm loving this game so far.

Reactions: strenif

Grawn

Jan 13, 2020
If there is a bug, it's not a know one. When you accept Matt's offer, you set a variable called ntrcontent to true. This allows you to enter the stall for the bj from Megan. When you enter the stall it requires that ntrcontent to be true, and another variable called firstntrblowjob to be false. If you're getting the "The scene of my first blowjob" message, this means that your firstntrblowjob variable is set to true, and the only place in the entire script that will set this variable to true is the blowjob event from Megan. Now if you've ever played the game before, sometimes renpy's persistent save data can do some weird things and not let variables reset when we start new games. I don't know why, and it usually seems to be completely random. But sometimes these kinds of bugs can only be taken care of by deleting your persistent save data, or using console commands to reset the variables manually. You could try opening your console in game while holding down "Shift + o" and then type "$ firstntrblowjob = False" That might take care of the problem for you, or you could erase your persistent save data by going to this folder C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and then deleting the Family Venture folder. Hopefully one of these solutions takes care of the problem and doesn't cause more problems in the future. Oh... One more thing... Using the cheat mod can make you to miss content and cause some unknown bugs as well. Good luck! Let me know if this helps.
had the same issue, console command fixed it for me, didnt have any preexisting familyventure folder in appdata as well, thanks for the workaround :)

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
For helping with searching:

The Election event is over several weeks. Every day something might not happen.

60: Every time you buy posters (they get taken down weekly), you'll pose with Mrs. Stone.
61: You have to install cameras in the Girl's Locker Room and buy intel from Diaz. Then go to class and talk to Megan.

Edit: The actual election can be triggered before you finish Mrs. Stone's event. To complete the event you need keep getting new posters until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi
I think I found an error.
When Agent Diaz comes on Thursday morning, it is possible to skip the event and simply answer whether or not you want to pay 1000 dollars or leave the girls pay in carnal favors.
When I choose to skip the event, I get +3 libido, and +1 affection for each of them. But if I let the event play, I only get +3 libido, but no affection points.
I have also had very many game crashes since the start of the election campaign. I manage to continue by clicking on ignore in the cosole that opens, but there could be something is breaking.

Reactions: ltp177

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
0.07b is out with bug fixes and apparently one minor scene at the breakfast table that can only be triggered after Cami and Mandy move in but before the election starts. The Spanish translation should be out in a few days I believe. Some other QoL stuff too was added.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
May 7, 2018
im curious what the table scene is, but not gonna download this again for just that. if anybody can screenshot or fill me in thanks

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!
i realize that this is an older post BUT it caught my attention....is there a game called BAD BROTHER or are you meaning to say big brother?IF there is a game called BAD BROTHER please share links to it as i cant find any thank you in advance

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i realize that this is an older post BUT it caught my attention....is there a game called BAD BROTHER or are you meaning to say big brother?IF there is a game called BAD BROTHER please share links to it as i cant find any thank you in advance
Bad Brother was an older game that got renamed Bad Bobby Saga during the whole patreon incest purge and then later abandoned. Their frankly isn't a lot of content.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-15-rainces.5015/

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07b] [WillTylor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,26 GB / 404 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,23 GB / 370 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
im curious what the table scene is, but not gonna download this again for just that. if anybody can screenshot or fill me in thanks
really really small scene. It's just them asking Jackie to see if she can get Mandy transferred to their school. with more words of course.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes