ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey all is there any unavoidable NTR in this still? Initially it seemed you could avoid everything by paying the mafia but I've read a few posts about some unavoidable events-unsure if they've been made avoidable/etc and it seems like an interesting game but I don't want to get an unpleasant surprise partway through, would appreciate anyone's time

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hey all is there any unavoidable NTR in this still? Initially it seemed you could avoid everything by paying the mafia but I've read a few posts about some unavoidable events-unsure if they've been made avoidable/etc and it seems like an interesting game but I don't want to get an unpleasant surprise partway through, would appreciate anyone's time
well i tried to avoid ntr but i somehow still ended with mom lapdancing the mob. and if ya say poledancing for the mob is also ntr it is not avoidable at the beginning.

May 9, 2021
Just to make sure I get it, the 0.07b contains no new content or progression tasks?

v0.07
• 9,742 lines of dialogue
•695 images
•53 animations
•2 new mini games
•12 new phone progress events

This refers to 0.07a - right?

Also, it would be great if there was a hint telling you how to unlock the gallery conent that you haven't unlocked already. :) I have finished all events but have about 8 gallery items still locked.

Cylinda

Aug 3, 2017
Just to make sure I get it, the 0.07b contains no new content or progression tasks?

v0.07
• 9,742 lines of dialogue
•695 images
•53 animations
•2 new mini games
•12 new phone progress events

This refers to 0.07a - right?

Also, it would be great if there was a hint telling you how to unlock the gallery conent that you haven't unlocked already. :) I have finished all events but have about 8 gallery items still locked.
Im wondering the same...

Feb 11, 2018
A Family Venture [v0.07B] Unofficial Android Port -

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

This Port has a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text size, opacity slider added

Rename from menu option added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

590038_590035_FamilyVentureBanner.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes