Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A Family Venture [v0.07b] [WillTylor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,26 GB / 281 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,23 GB / 267 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
FYI - your compressed sizes are not correct, off by ~33%. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do you complete 35 when campaign is over?
Once the campaign is over you can't do anything with that tasks. Did you manage to get Mrs. Stone to do anal? That was the final scene for that event.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Found a couple of small errors:
1) Didn't pay Diaz off, went through the spanking event, chose Mandy, proceeded as normal. Afterwards, the images were of Lauren being tied up.
2) Finished the election, Lauren won, had sex. Went to the lounge that evening, it was the start of the Game of Thots storyline, despite me having had the handjob/finger her/blowjob options before that.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Found a couple of small errors:
1) Didn't pay Diaz off, went through the spanking event, chose Mandy, proceeded as normal. Afterwards, the images were of Lauren being tied up.
2) Finished the election, Lauren won, had sex. Went to the lounge that evening, it was the start of the Game of Thots storyline, despite me having had the handjob/finger her/blowjob options before that.
Checked your save. Not seeing a bug. When Lauren had sex it dropped her libido and to get the fingering blowjob options she needs to have her libido at 8 or maybe 9.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any way to fix it ?
You might jump on the discord server and ask the dev. I'm sure there is a renpy command that would mark the event as complete but frankly it's not going to cause any problems other than perhaps messing with your ocd.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes