strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone know how to talk to Mandy in class to show her the recording you got from Diaz? I've gone to class in the morning and afternoon and even tried in early morning but there isn't any option to talk to Mandy showing up?
I think you mean Megan.

Try watching TV in the evening first.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I think you mean Megan.

Try watching TV in the evening first.
I tried watching TV a few a few evenings but Lauren is there so I completed all scenes wit her watching TV but no option is showing up to talk to Megan in class do I need to watch TV when Lauren isn't there? If not do I need to complete the mom and Megan photoshoot first? I'm having a bug with that event so haven't completed it yet

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I tried watching TV a few a few evenings but Lauren is there so I completed all scenes wit her watching TV but no option is showing up to talk to Megan in class do I need to watch TV when Lauren isn't there? If not do I need to complete the mom and Megan photoshoot first? I'm having a bug with that event so haven't completed it yet
The event I was looking to trigger for you was Mandy transferring schools. Has she and Cami already moved it?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Huh so not sure what I'm supposed to do now everything is completed before event 52 except for the ntr events, it says I need to talk to Sidney in the evening I assume this is in the kitchen? Anyway did it for a wee straight already and nothing happened so euh what am I missing?
You have to move all storylines along together, more or less.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The event I was looking to trigger for you was Mandy transferring schools. Has she and Cami already moved it?
yeah both cami and Mandy have moved in and Mandy has transferred school's already but the only options I get in the classroom are attend class look somewhere else and speak to mom about Oedipus assignment

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Huh so not sure what I'm supposed to do now everything is completed before event 52 except for the ntr events, it says I need to talk to Sidney in the evening I assume this is in the kitchen? Anyway did it for a wee straight already and nothing happened so euh what am I missing?
Are you trying to do everything in order? Because I jumped around a lot.
Seemed like it took me forever to move the Cami story along.
FYI - Cami becomes the maid before they move in together. You have to break her down and/or catch her when she's super horny before she will even flash her boobs -and only if you're willing to pay her. For me, being polite and courteous wasn't getting it done. I had to raise her submission level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosborn

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm as far as I can go playing on my PC and I have had no problems. Are you playing on something else?
barracuda66
I have never seen anything like that before. Maybe there was some error downloading? I would try deleting and downloading again. If it still happens, I find deleting your persistent save data takes care 75% of problems. You can look back in the last few pages from this thread to find the location of the persistent save data if you don’t know where it is. I know it was given in a recent post I’d post the folder location right here, but I’m on my phone right now, and I don’t have the location memorized.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
FYI - Cami becomes the maid before they move in together. You have to break her down and/or catch her when she's super horny before she will even flash her boobs -and only if you're willing to pay her. For me, being polite and courteous wasn't getting it done. I had to raise her submission level.
Huh I'll see if there's any other event available gonna be honest I haven't seen cami becoming a maid yet so...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Huh I'll see if there's any other event available gonna be honest I haven't seen cami becoming a maid yet so...
Huh so I checked all events again all of them are locked *.* except for the one I'm having trouble to complete so idk xd

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I overall liked the update, but it kind of made Lauren look like a slut. I didn't see any of the ntr scenes but the description in those events says that if you're not successful helping her she might get desperate so I am assuming that she ends up doing sexual stuff with the boys to gain some votes. That seems to be a little extreme just to win an election at school especially for someone who is a virgin. Other than that it was a fun update.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Man the election event ius such a grind..... triggered it twice and still failing it...
I bet you're just missing the school uniform event. Make sure you've completed that before you kick off the election.
You shouldn't have to grind at all at this point. You're making 2k a week just from hentai heaven (more if you advertise), and around another 2k from Sidney working at the club. Protecting the girls each week costs 2k leaving you 2k for the election costs with money left over to bang Megan.

yeah both cami and Mandy have moved in and Mandy has transferred school's already but the only options I get in the classroom are attend class look somewhere else and speak to mom about Oedipus assignment
Post your save and I'll take a look.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I bet you're just missing the school uniform event. Make sure you've completed that before you kick off the election.
You shouldn't have to grind at all at this point. You're making 2k a week just from hentai heaven (more if you advertise), and around another 2k from Sidney working at the club. Protecting the girls each week costs 2k leaving you 2k for the election costs with money left over to bang Megan.

Post your save and I'll take a look.
Here is my save
View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Odd. I can't figure out why it's not triggering.

Well easy work around.
Hit shift-o and typo in
jump talk_to_megan
and hit enter.
Thanks for trying and thanks for the console command luckily I can use console commands on joiplay

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Odd. I can't figure out why it's not triggering.

Well easy work around.
Hit shift-o and typo in
jump talk_to_megan
and hit enter.
Do you know if there is a console command to jump to the Jacky and Megan photoshoot without having that bug?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes