strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do you know if there is a console command to jump to the Jacky and Megan photoshoot without having that bug?
You didn't finish that? Ah that explains a lot. You shouldn't have been able to even start the school event without doing it.

Did you cheat the ball gag or books into your inventory? That for sure will break the event.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how many weeks are ther until the sister lose her school contest thing?
You have to trigger the election by going to class on a Friday morning after four weeks. You can keep the election going for as long as you'd like but you have to play out the four weeks before you get the option.

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
god thank you i am on in election week 14 didnt know i have to come on a friday

Edit: it didnt triger it is just a normal class nothing changes

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
god thank you i am on in election week 14 didnt know i have to come on a friday

Edit: it didnt triger it is just a normal class nothing changes
I seem to recall it triggering on Monday during announcements. The election is on Friday.
To trigger it, I think you need to pay the FBI agent off to buy some votes, donate lots of money to the campaign in HQ, get the board member's email, and maybe something else (talk to cheerleader in bathroom?)? I believe the campaign has to last a minimum number of weeks also.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Thanks for trying and thanks for the console command luckily I can use console commands on joiplay
Glad you got past it. (not having option to talk to megan about cheating BF)
From what I remember from my playthrough ("loyal" route)-

cousin had to change schools
You had to talk to cousin in election office-learn how she needs experts for dance routine (scripted)
talk to megan during morning class/lunch (i forget which)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
how many weeks are ther until the sister lose her school contest thing?
After 4 weeks, you should have recieved a message you can end the election on Fridays. (4 weeks is way to short to finish Mrs. Stone sex, but whatever)
Morning class on Friday should give you an option to trigger election results, and even tell you if Lauren will win or not.
To be sure there isn't some trigger I am unaware of, come in on Monday morning to see election announcements, then come in on Friday of same week and trigger election.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't do event 71 it says there should be an icon on the map to see Wil Tyler in his office in late morning or afternoon but there's no icon on the map

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't do event 71 it says there should be an icon on the map to see Wil Tyler in his office in late morning or afternoon but there's no icon on the map
You skipped a lot of events.
I'm not sure how but you started the election without first having had sex with Sidney.
Go to the nightclub monday night.
You didn't show Megan the video of Matt cheating on her.
Talk to Megan in class in the morning.

Once you've done both of these you can trigger the election Friday morning in class.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Try going home then going to the main map in the morning. If that doesn't work share your save.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You skipped a lot of events.
I'm not sure how but you started the election without first having had sex with Sidney.
Go to the nightclub monday night.
You didn't show Megan the video of Matt cheating on her.
Talk to Megan in class in the morning.

Once you've done both of these you can trigger the election Friday morning in class.
the only events I didn't do are the ntr one's
I forgot to trigger the election of Friday morning I think Will should add it to the events otherwise people will think it's bugged

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So who is the next update going to focus on?
Jackie is the focus of .08 however as with .07 you can expect other girls to be in it as well.
In an effort for faster releases the dev is going to split .08 up into two updates.

But before that, he did mention a mini update for .07 adding in one or two sex scenes with Lauren.

Reactions: allintine

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You didn't finish that? Ah that explains a lot. You shouldn't have been able to even start the school event without doing it.

Did you cheat the ball gag or books into your inventory? That for sure will break the event.
I completed that photoshoot on the last version of the game however when I loaded up my save on the newest version it was still showing up in my questlog as incomplete so I've tried doing it again but I'm getting the bug again and no I bought the ball gag and the books from the shop on the pc

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes