Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Why is the loop in the classroom still there? I've just attended class 8 times in a row with various sex scenes. Won't progress. I have to go to warehouse of home to get past afternoon.
You should post a save from before then to have WillTylor or some of the others here take a look and see what they can find.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I've heard of a few people having some bugs with the Perry Hotter books, most of the problems were due to using the cheat mod, but I haven't heard of this particular one. Are you playing the public Android version we put out, or the unofficial supporter version by a third party?
It happens when you fail to answer the question correctly. I found a fix.

The Reading Book Fix:
Save and upload the file save(/game/saves/).
Upload it to the saveeditonline site.
Find read_book and change them to 0. Reread them in the evening and answer the questions correctly ;)

Another bug is school influence. Cheat has an increase button but that defaults it to 1 or 0. Do the same as above and look up school_influence and change it to a high number, I think it defaults back down but still 'winning'. Had mine at 99 but it now shows 13.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
good evening, please tell me, but when the standard version of the game comes out and not the beta, you want to play it, and you go into multi-mode and it says the sixth version and I understand that the developer Multi mod is not going to update it for beta

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
Hi I am stuck in the ball gag story I already have it but when I go to the Studio they mention that I should have it and I can buy it from the online website

I can't start this story any advise pls

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
any save file for photoshot event i cant pass this one. . tried save edit read_book 0 and re read books but still fails (( question deadmaster sexsualty isnt it cild book (( i cant pass

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
WillTylor Great Impovement on the Menu Thanks for the shortcut to photostudio, only thing is the Icon was a bit hard to see at first.....(Ok I am a Mole and use glasses ) the idea to put the not fullfilled quest on top
Great Thanks a lot for that !!

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
strenif you said in another post that incest mod isn't needed, how do i turn it on then? i'm on 0.07b version
If you downloaded the game on F95, it is the Subscribestar version, so it’s scripts are already incest rich. If you downloaded the game from Patreon they are incest poor, and you need to go on our Discord server to download the incest scripts. They are on a supporter channel called #change-out-your-scripts. Once downloaded you just place the script.rpa file in your “game” folder and let it overwrite the script file that’s already there.

Reactions: giqui

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
ok, since there seems to not be a command to push that.... Do I have to go in order on the events?

54 showing completed even though I haven't done it.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Huh so not sure what I'm supposed to do now everything is completed before event 52 except for the ntr events, it says I need to talk to Sidney in the evening I assume this is in the kitchen? Anyway did it for a wee straight already and nothing happened so euh what am I missing?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Huh so not sure what I'm supposed to do now everything is completed before event 52 except for the ntr events, it says I need to talk to Sidney in the evening I assume this is in the kitchen? Anyway did it for a wee straight already and nothing happened so euh what am I missing?
Iirc that event is to get Sidney to make a maid costume for Cami. Has Bobby left town yet?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to talk to Megan in class to show her the recording you got from Diaz? I've gone to class in the morning and afternoon and even tried in early morning but there isn't any option to talk to Mandy showing up?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes