Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me please? I'm stuck at "NTR event 43". I should help Lauren to reach her weekly poll numbers, but she is already president the event is over :/
I'm supposed to listen to her report every monday at school, but she always tells the same.

Someone an idea??
I´m currently at that situation, but the election is not over for me yet. Guess you need to lose on one of the weeks for the event to be possible. Gonna try that

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Didn´t work, i´m so far ahead in the election that even if i didn´t do any support in one week, she wins the same, guess that event will fail for me as well
Too bad, hope it ha no consequences for other events and they are blocked due to it

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Didn´t work, i´m so far ahead in the election that even if i didn´t do any support in one week, she wins the same, guess that event will fail for me as well
Too bad, hope it ha no consequences for other events and they are blocked due to it
You should still be able to fail. Go to the next monday let it play out then have Ryan sleep till the next monday. That should do it for you.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
How can i finish Event 75? It´s the last one to do ( event ntr 43 is failed but it´s still there).
It´s the one that says, After what Sidney and i did at the club how far would she go here.
THe thing is, i already had sex with her in the bedroom twice and the event didn´t disappeard. She always refuses Anal, it seems it´s for the next update

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How can i finish Event 75? It´s the last one to do ( event ntr 43 is failed but it´s still there).
It´s the one that says, After what Sidney and i did at the club how far would she go here.
THe thing is, i already had sex with her in the bedroom twice and the event didn´t disappeard. She always refuses Anal, it seems it´s for the next update
It's saying go to the club when Sidney is working (monday) and have sex with her at the club.

frostsmith

Jul 20, 2021
Question, I played through all of it and wondering if I missed any sex scenes with Jackie? I really wish these games would focus on the mother instead of all the content on the sisters.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Question, I played through all of it and wondering if I missed any sex scenes with Jackie? I really wish these games would focus on the mother instead of all the content on the sisters.
Jackie should be the focus of next chapter which should be released in next two updates, so just a little more patience. :)

Reactions: frostsmith

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure what you saw so not sure if you missed anything. I believe oral is as far as it goes so far.

Reactions: frostsmith

greg 101

May 11, 2017
The Wait is over! 0.07 is now available to the public

0.07 is now available for download for everyone on the main post, I'll also post the links at the bottom of this post. Remember that the public version doesn't include the cheat mod, or the special supporter gallery. The public version fixes a few bugs that we missed in the supporter version. This version also gives you the option to skip the minigames if you fail to complete them a couple times.

I've also updated the links on the supporter version to fix the couple bugs. There will also be a patch so supporters won't have to download the entire game again.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes