knakie

Oct 3, 2019
I can't manage to finish the mini game in the girls' bathroom. Tried more than 10 times, no result. Similar mini games earlier in this game gave no problem. Is it a bug in the game or am I doing something wrong?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can't manage to finish the mini game in the girls' bathroom. Tried more than 10 times, no result. Similar mini games earlier in this game gave no problem. Is it a bug in the game or am I doing something wrong?
Save often

Reactions: slavik_167

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any information on the next update?
There suppose be a mini update with some more Lauren sex scenes soon.

After that it's anyone's guess. Will has said he's going to break .08 up into at least two parts so we don't have to wait so long between updates.

I'm really looking forward to .08. Can't wait for some more Jackie content.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
So, Will any idea on how these casual conversations usually go? It has been more than 8 days now since the initial PM I received. Since then it's only been the 4 replies, iterative improvements/refinements, I sent over this past week. Honestly, I was expecting something by now. Guess they could just be busy, or is this SOP?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is there a walkthrough for 7b?
I don't think anyone has made one.

Some things to do before you start it.
Make sure Mandy and Cami have moved in.
Have had sex with Sidney.
Before starting have breakfast to get some backstory.
Then watch TV in the evening to have Mandy transfer schools.

If you do all that it makes everything pretty easy to follow.

Only thing people get hung up on is if you want Lauren to win the election you have to agree to setting up a meeting between the school board member and Jackie (no ntr is involved). You can do that by telling Jackie about the meeting at breakfast in the morning.

But if you do get stuck on something let me know and I'll try to help out.

SavetheTurtles

Apr 25, 2021

Only thing people get hung up on is if you want Lauren to win the election you have to agree to setting up a meeting between the school board member and Jackie (no ntr is involved). You can do that by telling Jackie about the meeting at breakfast in the morning.

Thanks!

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Whats the plan for updates here? Whats the next update going to have... and how long until the MCs mother has more stripper scenes/NTR and more corruption scenes at school etc. This is mostly what I've been waiting for, could care less about the sisters lol. There is like a million games with sister/lolis, can we get the patreons to vote for the right content... sigh.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Whats the plan for updates here? Whats the next update going to have... and how long until the MCs mother has more stripper scenes/NTR and more corruption scenes at school etc. This is mostly what I've been waiting for, could care less about the sisters lol. There is like a million games with sister/lolis, can we get the patreons to vote for the right content... sigh.
Well I have good news for you.

.08 is going to be focused on Jackie.

There will be a mini update before .08 with a few Lauren scenes to round out .07s ending that will be out before hand but after that it's all about that red headed MILF my friend.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Well I have good news for you.

.08 is going to be focused on Jackie.

There will be a mini update before .08 with a few Lauren scenes to round out .07s ending that will be out before hand but after that it's all about that red headed MILF my friend.
finally! nice, good to know when it's coming, even if it takes awhile.

Reactions: DTchan

JoozleJohn

Dec 8, 2018

I'm stuck on 2 of the events
60: "Miss Stone is up for almost anything...I wonder how far she'll go if I keep visiting her each week."
I got up to the point she gave a handjob but then ran out of time to finish the painting.
67: "I need to keep Lauren happy by helping her do as good as possible in the polls"
I've always given the most cash as possible and done all the events to increase these numbers (Posters, deal with Diaz, deal with cheerleader) What am I missing in these events? Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck on 2 of the events
60: "Miss Stone is up for almost anything...I wonder how far she'll go if I keep visiting her each week."
I got up to the point she gave a handjob but then ran out of time to finish the painting.
67: "I need to keep Lauren happy by helping her do as good as possible in the polls"
I've always given the most cash as possible and done all the events to increase these numbers (Posters, deal with Diaz, deal with cheerleader) What am I missing in these events? Thanks
He last scene is anal. You can skip the mini game after the first time.
If you are stuck on blowjobs make sure you've told Megan about Matt cheating on her and have told Jackie about the meeting with the school board memeber.

Event 67 is the truth or dare event at night with Mandy. Do you mean 68?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What are the mechanics of the mini game for the girls locker room and the posters?
You have to sneak past several groups of people in the locker room (hit space bar while in the zone).
As for the posters, I don't remember any minigame.
BTW - If you get caught... just make sure you save it between successes. :)

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
You have to sneak past several groups of people in the locker room (hit space bar while in the zone).
As for the posters, I don't remember any minigame.
BTW - If you get caught... just make sure you save it between successes. :)
So I do that but it has no effect on the timer. I've tried space return and mouse clicks.

charly63

Jan 28, 2019
Love your game,
Hello all, i have played a new game...using ""skip to the end...""but i have no Mandy..i used version7b, Camille yes....... im in""Campaign for président"", did this part can end on this version.....thx

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes