strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have missed several events and after reading a lot here still don't se any way to finish them. I hate events that have only a one time trigger and then are missed forever. Just want more progress with the mom and sister. Thanks.
Do you mean the school election events? It does warn you before completing the election that if you trigger the event you can't go back so make sure you've done everything.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can't really continue until i know how to go beyond just a bj from stone during the election weeks

Tomzeubic

Apr 29, 2020
A lot happens between the time you find out about the photoshoot and actually getting to do the photoshoot. Have you read all the books yet? Have you talked to Megan in the bathroom? Do they have their cosplay outfits yet? Did you buy the ball gag yet? I'm sure there is more but you get the idea. :)
How to read books? I cannot click on that

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Alright so i think i almost finished the game, i'm stuck on event 62 having to talk with Megan in class but i never get an option.
I also got stunk on 42 having to talk with agent Diaz but i dunno where to find her.
I also got few events left from election even tho i finished it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Alright so i think i almost finished the game, i'm stuck on event 62 having to talk with Megan in class but i never get an option.
I also got stunk on 42 having to talk with agent Diaz but i dunno where to find her.
diaz talks in my experience has been after the election posters. i managed to talk to megan in class after fucking sydney and getting aunt and mandy to move in (which is something that you are meant to do before election start) (ps sydney sex is essential as mc loses his virginity to her)

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
diaz talks in my experience has been after the election posters. i managed to talk to megan in class after fucking sydney and getting aunt and mandy to move in (which is something that you are meant to do before election start) (ps sydney sex is essential as mc loses his virginity to her)
Yeah i did all that except the posters lol
I havent done any election quest if anything
I guess thats it for me then, im done until next update maybe

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sounds like you missed Mandy transferring schools. Go watch TV in the evening.

knakie

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone have to Election Campaign Storyline walkthrough?
I stuck at the scenes of Lauren keep on giving BlowJob to all students voted her at Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom), every Monday keep on repeat & repeat, what to do to continue the Storyline?
I had already help Agent Diaz installed the Spycam at the Girls Locker Room, Agent Diaz give a HandJob to Ryan.
Agent Diaz now keep on asking Ryan wait & wait after she give Ryan a HandJob, what to do to continue? I noticed there are another 2 more scenes (The Shower Video - Matt & Miss Jessica & Diaz's Blowjob). How to trigger these 2 scenes?
How did you install the spycam at the girls locker room?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How did you install the spycam at the girls locker room?
I seem to remember Diaz giving you that cam. The rest you had to buy.
Once triggered, you have to show up at the school early in the morning because 'no one should be there'.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
When is the update
I have played version 7B i found nothing new
Bugfixes, version a is alpha, ready for testers, b is beta, bugs fixed that testers found, c if needed is public release with addition bugs fixed. That's what I have been seeing from WillTylor

I can't guess the release schedule but it usually is counted in months between releases.

Reactions: Knight D

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do you put the spy cam in the girl bathroom at school? I have it in my inventory but I cant drop it off anywhere..

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
How do you put the spy cam in the girl bathroom at school? I have it in my inventory but I cant drop it off anywhere..
U have to go to school at Early Morning, it will auto trigger after u played the Mini Game at the Girl's Bathroom.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes