WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The email is not triggering for me.
The email comes on Saturday morning when your doing the aunt's finances. If you're not paying attention, it would be easy to miss.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So uhh, i finished all Sidney park quests, also got her in the strip club and i got aunt and niece moved in together.
How do i progress Sidney from here, i read something about it in the walkthrough

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So uhh, i finished all Sidney park quests, also got her in the strip club and i got aunt and niece moved in together.
How do i progress Sidney from here, i read something about it in the walkthrough
Have you had sex with her yet?

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone have to Election Campaign Storyline walkthrough?
I stuck at the scenes of Lauren keep on giving BlowJob to all students voted her at Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom), every Monday keep on repeat & repeat, what to do to continue the Storyline?
I had already help Agent Diaz installed the Spycam at the Girls Locker Room, Agent Diaz give a HandJob to Ryan.
Agent Diaz now keep on asking Ryan wait & wait after she give Ryan a HandJob, what to do to continue? I noticed there are another 2 more scenes (The Shower Video - Matt & Miss Jessica & Diaz's Blowjob). How to trigger these 2 scenes?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you complete event 71? It says to visit Will Taylor and that you can see his office on the map in late morning or afternoon but it is not there for me.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone have to Election Campaign Storyline walkthrough?
I stuck at the scenes of Lauren keep on giving BlowJob to all students voted her at Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom), every Monday keep on repeat & repeat, what to do to continue the Storyline?
I had already help Agent Diaz installed the Spycam at the Girls Locker Room, Agent Diaz give a HandJob to Ryan.
Agent Diaz now keep on asking Ryan wait & wait after she give Ryan a HandJob, what to do to continue? I noticed there are another 2 more scenes (The Shower Video - Matt & Miss Jessica & Diaz's Blowjob). How to trigger these 2 scenes?
Are you aiming for NTR events or not?

How do you complete event 71? It says to visit Will Taylor and that you can see his office on the map in late morning or afternoon but it is not there for me.
Can you post your save? I can check to see what's going on.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Are you aiming for NTR events or not?

Can you post your save? I can check to see what's going on.
Yes, I'm now aiming for NTR events.
After finished the NTR events, will re-play for the Loyalty events.

Is that the another 2 more scenes of Agent Diaz (on her Van) - The Shower Video & Diaz's Blowjob only available for Loyalty route?
I think the The Shower Video - Matt & Miss Jessica should be NTR scenes which Ryan will show the Video to Matt's girlfriend - Megan, and Megan will revenge Matt by fucking with Ryan???

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, I'm now aiming for NTR events.
After finished the NTR events, will re-play for the Loyalty events.
I think you're missing the scene where Ryan tells Megan that Matt is cheating on her...

Lets do this. In the evening go watch T.V.. This should kick off an event that will have Mandy transfer schools (if you havn't done that already). Once done let a week go by (don't use the cheat to skip days, just have ryan stay in bed). The next week in the class room try and talk to Megan. That should kick off a sex scene with her.

From there you should start getting BJs from Diaz and should be able to go farther with Mrs. Stone. Check in once a week with at the election HQ. They should give you a mission to try and change to school uniform, to do that you'll need to meet with a school board member. Whatever you do, don't let Jackie meet with him or you'll win the election and fail the final NTR event. To kick off the final scene, on Friday morning after four weeks from when you started the election you should be able to start the election.

jmwendigo

Apr 22, 2020
I think you're missing the scene where Ryan tells Megan that Matt is cheating on her...

Lets do this. In the evening go watch T.V.. This should kick off an event that will have Mandy transfer schools (if you havn't done that already). Once done let a week go by (don't use the cheat to skip days, just have ryan stay in bed). The next week in the class room try and talk to Megan. That should kick off a sex scene with her.

From there you should start getting BJs from Diaz and should be able to go farther with Mrs. Stone. Check in once a week with at the election HQ. They should give you a mission to try and change to school uniform, to do that you'll need to meet with a school board member. Whatever you do, don't let Jackie meet with him or you'll win the election and fail the final NTR event. To kick off the final scene, on Friday morning after four weeks from when you started the election you should be able to start the election.
I cant seem to trigger the megan event either, in class my only options are to attend ir look around and attending just has ryan daydream. Also, anyone having an issue where in the afternoon classes never advance? Attending them just triggers the second wet dream even and end with him in the boys bathroom at the same time period.

Reactions: jvnqx

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021

Thank you so much, Mandy transfer school to the same school of Ryan?
So Ryan can have threesome with Lauren & Mandy at the Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom)???

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Still curious about this: •There is a new breakfast event, but it's a very small window to trigger, thus it's not essential for gameplay. It has to be after Camille and Mandy move in, but before the election starts.
Any way to see this new event or you can only see it before finishing the elections ? (Cause i don't think i have saves prior the election end lol.)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Still curious about this: •There is a new breakfast event, but it's a very small window to trigger, thus it's not essential for gameplay. It has to be after Camille and Mandy move in, but before the election starts.
Any way to see this new event or you can only see it before finishing the elections ? (Cause i don't think i have saves prior the election end lol.)
Use this save and go to kitchen.

Reactions: Smiruk

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Dont hate me for this but Lauren looks like a clown lmao
I find Sidney and cousin really attractive in the game
Maybe we could play a little game where you post 1 "ugly" character and some your attractive ones
Dont go too soft, the more offensive the funnier it is, with all respect to the dev

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes