no one here

May 15, 2017
So I loaded your save, skipped to the next Monday, and was prompted to start the election when I went to class in the morning.
Your save is fine. Only two things I can think of is you were using the cheat mod to skip days (sunday needs to happen even if you don't do anything), or there is something wonky with your persistent file. Ether way here's you save back at the start of the election.

Once you've started the election make sure you watch TV at night to get Mandy to transfer schools.

Watch TV in the evening to trigger an event you skipped. Once done you'll be able to talk to Megan.
For Jacky on Ryan's PC you can buy three books and read them in Ryan's room in the evening.

No. All NTR is optional. If you're stuck on something let us know and we can help you out.

Once you've read all three you should be good to start the event. Can you post your save so I can take a look at what's going on?
loaded the save and no option for the event was only attend school and look around they did nothing

no one here

May 15, 2017
does anyone know how to force trigger events event 31 wont trigger i gave my save to someone else and it was fine for them so must be a persistent save issue

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
does anyone know how to force trigger events event 31 wont trigger i gave my save to someone else and it was fine for them so must be a persistent save issue
Delete your persistent file.
\AFamilyVenture-0.07_beta_supporter-pc\game\saves\persistent
and
C:\%AppData%\RenPy\AFamilyVenture-1541518183\persistent

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Here I was playing along happily & enjoying the game when BAM!!!... my disability gets fucked over by a stupid click-timing mini game when trying to install the camera in the girls locker room!!!

Surely there should be an option to just click past it... my dispraxia just doesnt allow me to click the mouse fast enough so my MC always falls flat on his face & gets into trouble!! :cry:

Does anyone here have a suggestion how I can bypass this mini game?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Here I was playing along happily & enjoying the game when BAM!!!... my disability gets fucked over by a stupid click-timing mini game when trying to install the camera in the girls locker room!!!

Surely there should be an option to just click past it... my dispraxia just doesnt allow me to click the mouse fast enough so my MC always falls flat on his face & gets into trouble!! :cry:

Does anyone here have a suggestion how I can bypass this mini game?
If you post a save right before the event, I am sure someone would do the event for you and send you back the updated save.

Reactions: riddikk91

Cosmic_B

Sep 6, 2020
How do I complete event 46?
I should start the photoshoot with Mom and Megan by going to the warehouse on a weekday evening.
When I go there nothing is there.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do I complete event 46?
I should start the photoshoot with Mom and Megan by going to the warehouse on a weekday evening.
When I go there nothing is there.
A lot happens between the time you find out about the photoshoot and actually getting to do the photoshoot. Have you read all the books yet? Have you talked to Megan in the bathroom? Do they have their cosplay outfits yet? Did you buy the ball gag yet? I'm sure there is more but you get the idea. :)

Reactions: Cosmic_B

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion - I'll look at doing that tonight. (y)
I haven't played this update yet so IDK what the event entails but you can use this app to either click quickly or preposition your mouse and use your keyboard to click the appropriate spot

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I haven't played this update yet so IDK what the event entails but you can use this app to either click quickly or preposition your mouse and use your keyboard to click the appropriate spot
I have thought about writing my own mouse clicker program but haven't been annoyed enough to do it.
Thanks. Nice of you to post this.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
•There is a new breakfast event, but it's a very small window to trigger, thus it's not essential for gameplay. It has to be after Camille and Mandy move in, but before the election starts.
•The stats button on the phone now tracks a few new stats. No way to have this event if the election is over? Thanks.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi,
I m playing the Election Campaign Storyline (NTR route). I already had the scene of Ryan giving BlowJob to Lauren at Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom), I noticed that there is Harem scene (Threesome) with Ryan, Lauren & Mandy at Campaign HQ, how to trigger it? Anyone can share the info to trigger the Threesome scene?
I had already help Agent Diaz installed the spycam at the Girls Locker Room, Agent Diaz giving a HandJob to Ryan.
I had already trigger the scenes of Lauren giving HandJob & BlowJob to all the students who had voted her at Campaign HQ.
The Threesome scene of Ryan, Lauren & Mandy trigger before or after the scene of Lauren given BlowJob to all the students voted her at Campaign HQ?
Agent Diaz now keep on asking Ryan wait & wait after she give Ryan a HandJob.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hi,
I m playing the Election Campaign Storyline (NTR route). I already had the scene of Ryan giving BlowJob to Lauren at Campaign HQ (Girl's Bathroom), I noticed that there is Harem scene (Threesome) with Ryan, Lauren & Mandy at Campaign HQ, how to trigger it? Anyone can share the info to trigger the Threesome scene?
I had already help Agent Diaz installed the spycam at the Girls Locker Room, Agent Diaz giving a HandJob to Ryan.
I had already trigger the scenes of Lauren giving HandJob & BlowJob to all the students who had voted her at Campaign HQ.
The Threesome scene of Ryan, Lauren & Mandy trigger before or after the scene of Lauren given BlowJob to all the students voted her at Campaign HQ?
Agent Diaz now keep on asking Ryan wait & wait after she give Ryan a HandJob.
The threesome is a reward on the non NTR route.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
You'll want to do that event if you want to win the election. If you've already met with the school board member Will Tylor then you just need to have breakfast in the early morning and wait for an email on the weekend. After that you're all good.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The email is not triggering for me.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes