strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i have searched already lots of different awnsers
Make sure you have
Had sex with Sidney
Finished Jackie's photo shoot
Had Cami and Mandy move in.

Once you've done all these thing you'll be able to start the election at school on Monday morning.

Right before you start it I would the Friday before, have breakfast in the morning to get an event that sets up some background and then watch TV in the evening to trigger Mandy transferring schools.

Reactions: Bruno3

no one here

May 15, 2017
Make sure you have
Had sex with Sidney
Finished Jackie's photo shoot
Had Cami and Mandy move in.

Once you've done all these thing you'll be able to start the election at school on Monday morning.

Right before you start it I would the Friday before, have breakfast in the morning to get an event that sets up some background and then watch TV in the evening to trigger Mandy transferring schools.
didnt work as expected

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
WillTylor, are you interested in a patch for 0.07B (Beta) SubscribeStar that fixes BlackJack? The wrong Ace handling was pissing me off. I noticed the dealer also hit on 17 (and won :mad:) a few times. Not to mention the table pays out 1 to 2 for any win. Seriously, no one would ever play that table.
I started fixing it and might have gone a bit overboard. Ace handling is fixed, dealer stands on any 17 (soft or hard), blackjack (i.e. natural) pays 3 to 2, a win pays 1 to 1, natural is different from a total of 21, implemented doubling, implemented insurance 2 to 1 (better odds to skip it), and switched to 4 decks - reshuffled when < 30 cards VS single 52 card deck reshuffled every hand. Decks are also reshuffled when joining the table, i.e. exit - join again.
No splitting as that would require UI changes to fit multiple hands on screen and code to handle 2 concurrent player hands. Just doing a final cleanup, sanity testing on the cleanup and it will be ready for packaging.

Also, did a quick check and the Roulette odds are also wrong. For 1 to 1 odds the house matches your bet. E.G. I wager 100. The house matches that with 100 of their own for a pot of 200. It's not a push if you win. You also seem to be able to bet money you don't have there.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor, are you interested in a patch for 0.07B (Beta) SubscribeStar that fixes BlackJack? The wrong Ace handling was pissing me off. I noticed the dealer also hit on 17 (and won :mad:) a few times. Not to mention the table pays out 1 to 2 for any win. Seriously, no one would ever play that table.
I started fixing it and might have gone a bit overboard. Ace handling is fixed, dealer stands on any 17 (soft or hard), blackjack (i.e. natural) pays 3 to 2, a win pays 1 to 1, natural is different from a total of 21, implemented doubling, implemented insurance 2 to 1 (better odds to skip it), and switched to 4 decks - reshuffled when < 30 cards VS single 52 card deck reshuffled every hand. Decks are also reshuffled when joining the table, i.e. exit - join again.
No splitting as that would require UI changes to fit multiple hands on screen and code to handle 2 concurrent player hands. Just doing a final cleanup, sanity testing on the cleanup and it will be ready for packaging.

Also, did a quick check and the Roulette odds are also wrong. For 1 to 1 odds the house matches your bet. E.G. I wager 100. The house matches that with 100 of their own for a pot of 200. It's not a push if you win. You also seem to be able to bet money you don't have there.
Yeah, for sure I’d be interested. DS wrote the code for blackjack and roulette , and I’ve only played them a few times myself, and for me they seemed to be working, so I never even realized they were having problems. It sounds like you’ve made a ton of improvements to the code, so thank you very much, and for sure we’d love you to share those fixes with us!

-Śtranger_

May 9, 2021
Hi guys is there any one can help me .i got stuck in the game and i dont know how to progress my problem is when im calling megan and jacky for fhoto shoot jacky ask mc question and mc say its for kids book and then she hang up the fhone and then mc say its better i read book in the evening but my problem is i cant find any book for reading in the evening how can find ittt ????

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi guys is there any one can help me .i got stuck in the game and i dont know how to progress my problem is when im calling megan and jacky for fhoto shoot jacky ask mc question and mc say its for kids book and then she hang up the fhone and then mc say its better i read book in the evening but my problem is i cant find any book for reading in the evening how can find ittt ????
You have to buy them online then pick them up the next day at the warehouse, then spend a night reading them. Total of three books.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
do you actually have ntr your sister since its one of your goals? id rather not let that dick have her so what do you think? thanks

-Śtranger_

May 9, 2021
You have to buy them online then pick them up the next day at the warehouse, then spend a night reading them. Total of three books.
I think i find out i buy the books in first place and read them and now i cant read them any more so i havd to play new game :////

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
... and for sure we’d love you to share those fixes with us!
Patches attached. Patch 001 is just the two images and patch 003 removes some old already commented out code. Patch 002 has all the changes and fixes. I also included the images themselves and the finalized *.rpy file in case that's easier for whatever VCS you are or are not using. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/comments on the changes.

Oh, I did notice just after I packaged this that the double image could use some style fixups to move it off the very bottom of the screen.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think i find out i buy the books in first place and read them and now i cant read them any more so i havd to play new game :////
She asks you a question about what you read in the books when you are outside your studio. I believe if you get it wrong, you have to come back another night and try again.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i bet its some BS talking event that hasn't triggered
So I loaded your save, skipped to the next Monday, and was prompted to start the election when I went to class in the morning.
Your save is fine. Only two things I can think of is you were using the cheat mod to skip days (sunday needs to happen even if you don't do anything), or there is something wonky with your persistent file. Ether way here's you save back at the start of the election.

Once you've started the election make sure you watch TV at night to get Mandy to transfer schools.

Watch TV in the evening to trigger an event you skipped. Once done you'll be able to talk to Megan.
For Jacky on Ryan's PC you can buy three books and read them in Ryan's room in the evening.

do you actually have ntr your sister since its one of your goals? id rather not let that dick have her so what do you think? thanks
No. All NTR is optional. If you're stuck on something let us know and we can help you out.

same with me. i tried next day, still the same answer
Once you've read all three you should be good to start the event. Can you post your save so I can take a look at what's going on?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
So I loaded your save, skipped to the next Monday, and was prompted to start the election when I went to class in the morning.
Your save is fine. Only two things I can think of is you were using the cheat mod to skip days (sunday needs to happen even if you don't do anything), or there is something wonky with your persistent file. Ether way here's you save back at the start of the election.

Once you've started the election make sure you watch TV at night to get Mandy to transfer schools.

Watch TV in the evening to trigger an event you skipped. Once done you'll be able to talk to Megan.
For Jacky on Ryan's PC you can buy three books and read them in Ryan's room in the evening.

No. All NTR is optional. If you're stuck on something let us know and we can help you out.

Once you've read all three you should be good to start the event. Can you post your save so I can take a look at what's going on?
one of the task was that you didnt help your sister and she loses that caused the ntr its the only one i didnt complete so would i have to go back and lose on purpose to complete that?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
one of the task was that you didnt help your sister and she loses that caused the ntr its the only one i didnt complete so would i have to go back and lose on purpose to complete that?
There are a number of events that branch into two outcomes. That would be one of them yes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You don't have to complete the NTR to move forward. The NTR is just a 'bonus' scene.

no one here

May 15, 2017

thanks

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes