Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I so fuck I hate that event 32 because it never goes through. I don't know what else to do to make the game move. How can you skip that? Or is there an option to delete the whole fuckin game.

This game clearly needs a better hint system. Those tips don’t always know what to do. Even now, through this forum, when I read what it brought, it couldn’t have been known and it still didn’t go through. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Edit1: Then at that school in the afternoon a loop that throws you in the toilet after the last school hour and again you can go again to that last school hour of the day. You can't get out of it unless you just go out of school.

Reactions: alf2048

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I so fuck I hate that event 32 because it never goes through. I don't know what else to do to make the game move. How can you skip that? Or is there an option to delete the whole fuckin game.

This game clearly needs a better hint system. Those tips don’t always know what to do. Even now, through this forum, when I read what it brought, it couldn’t have been known and it still didn’t go through. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Edit1: Then at that school in the afternoon a loop that throws you in the toilet after the last school hour and again you can go again to that last school hour of the day. You can't get out of it unless you just go out of school.
Sounds like you're missing a pre-req.

Can you post your save?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm wondering how do i progress more park events with Sydney, we got to a point where they go together and kiss but that dude always cock blocks him lol
Basically i wanna see more Sydney content, i also got stuck with her during the nights, it wont progress cuz it says we need more photoshop events, so am i supposed to do all the photos or what

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm wondering how do i progress more park events with Sydney, we got to a point where they go together and kiss but that dude always cock blocks him lol
Basically i wanna see more Sydney content, i also got stuck with her during the nights, it wont progress cuz it says we need more photoshop events, so am i supposed to do all the photos or what
You will need to finish Sidney's photoshoot that ends in a BJ before you came move on with her.

Reactions: Bruno3

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
barracuda66
I have never seen anything like that before. Maybe there was some error downloading? I would try deleting and downloading again. If it still happens, I find deleting your persistent save data takes care 75% of problems. You can look back in the last few pages from this thread to find the location of the persistent save data if you don’t know where it is. I know it was given in a recent post I’d post the folder location right here, but I’m on my phone right now, and I don’t have the location memorized.
I did all that and it still malfunctions.
but the beta version (07b) is the one that gives me this error, the previous one works perfect for me.
Too bad I liked the game :(

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I did all that and it still malfunctions.
but the beta version (07b) is the one that gives me this error, the previous one works perfect for me.
Too bad I liked the game :(
This has been happening to some people when the games are made with either renpy 7.4.5 or 7.4.6...

Solution
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
Choose a different renderer
Close and open the game

More info

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This has been happening to some people when the games are made with either renpy 7.4.5 or 7.4.6...

Solution
Open the game
Shift + G to open the Renpy menu
Choose a different renderer
Close and open the game

More info
Thanks DearLegend37 ! That's good info. I can confirm that 0.07a was build with 7.4.5 and 07.b was built with 7.4.6 so...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
im new to this games thread how often do updates happen also how long has it been since 0.7 has been out and not 0.7b

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ok by reading a few pages (and the op duh) NTR is avoidable and doesnt just happend in the background but now can someone tell me how much content is left is I go full "harem" (I dont see that tag so)route? also how many beast stuff does this game has?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok by reading a few pages (and the op duh) NTR is avoidable and doesnt just happend in the background but now can someone tell me how much content is left is I go full "harem" (I dont see that tag so)route? also how many beast stuff does this game has?
There's no real beast stuff.
So you can fuck a bunch of the girls including the two sister already and I think there is one threesome scene so far. The next release will focus on the mother. Harem is for sure planned but the game hasn't gotten there just yet.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There's no real beast stuff.
So you can fuck a bunch of the girls including the two sister already and I think there is one threesome scene so far. The next release will focus on the mother. Harem is for sure planned but the game hasn't gotten there just yet.
and if I decide to avoid ntr is there enough content left? or is about 50/50 in this game? sorry for bothering you

no one here

May 15, 2017
this hint system is awful i still cant do event 31 every other event i have requires another event done other then 76 election but nothing happens when i go to school on Friday and watch tv with lauren and mandy in evening she never appears wtf do i do

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
this hint system is awful i still cant do event 31 every other event i have requires another event done other then 76 election but nothing happens when i go to school on Friday and watch tv with lauren and mandy in evening she never appears wtf do i do
Idk man, i'll try to help you once i get there, while i do agree the quest/hint system could have been better...
Dunno if you checked walkthrough, just google it, it may be useful

no one here

May 15, 2017
Idk man, i'll try to help you once i get there, while i do agree the quest/hint system could have been better...
Dunno if you checked walkthrough, just google it, it may be useful
i have searched already lots of different awnsers

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes