frostsmith

Jul 20, 2021
yeah, ive been using the mod that's out there in order to play the game. figured it may be related to that somehow, hopefully there's a fix for it. i appreciate you taking the time to look into it.
thank you
Yeah, I had that happen when using the cheats on the books. I started over and just bought them on the computer to bypass that problem.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry if this has already been addressed but is there new content in this update?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry if this has already been addressed but is there new content in this update?
No. It's just the public release of .07. Each major release is made public a month after it comes out.

There are some bug fixes but that's it.

There is a mini update coming that is being developed along side .08. The mini update is suppose to have a few more sex scenes for Lauren to round out .07. No eta given on it. I know the dev wanted it ready in time for the public release but it didn't work out.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No. It's just the public release of .07. Each major release is made public a month after it comes out.

There are some bug fixes but that's it.

There is a mini update coming that is being developed along side .08. The mini update is suppose to have a few more sex scenes for Lauren to round out .07. No eta given on it. I know the dev wanted it ready in time for the public release but it didn't work out.
Thank you.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any cheat mod to help get pass the girl locker room to install the camera for the agent, I can't get pass the center of the room, the little bar is moving to fast for me when I click it, I try to get when it in the center of the bar, but it fails every time since it seems the click don't show till it at the end of the spot where you need to click it

ironsmash

May 11, 2017

Well I'll be damned. I am used to look in the "genre" section, which is: 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Oral sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Corruption, Groping, Male domination, MILF, Ntr(Avoidable), Sleep sex, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Point and click, Trainer

There's absolutely no animal in the game nor it feels like it would come to it at one point.

Reactions: Fude

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there any cheat mod to help get pass the girl locker room to install the camera for the agent, I can't get pass the center of the room, the little bar is moving to fast for me when I click it, I try to get when it in the center of the bar, but it fails every time since it seems the click don't show till it at the end of the spot where you need to click it
Just save spam between the successful hits. You fail you load up a save and continue until you get through it.

Mar 23, 2020
Well I'll be damned. I am used to look in the "genre" section, which is: 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Oral sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Corruption, Groping, Male domination, MILF, Ntr(Avoidable), Sleep sex, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Point and click, Trainer

There's absolutely no animal in the game nor it feels like it would come to it at one point.
there are animals when you do the photo shoot with the girls, where they are practicing green screen bestiality

Reactions: SenPC

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Yea, I wondered about that - but then I remembered that the MC photoshopped some of the photoshoot pics. Personally, wasn't a fan - which is probably why I forgot. I must have purged it from my memory. :)

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. Thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. Yes, you are all correct, this update has no new content. I actually told the moderator as much, and was surprised that they sent it through the "Latest Games and Updates" thread anyways. Not that I'm complaining, More exposure, is more exposure.

I was hoping to have the extended release of version 0.07 done by the time I released 0.07 to the public, but I ended up getting the Delta variant of COVID which knocked my ass out for three weeks, despite having my first round of the vaccine. Unfortunately this didn't just put my game development behind, but I'm having to make up work and other life responsibilities that built up while I was out. I am back to developing the game and I'm about 2/3rds done with the renders for the extended version, and 1/5 done with the writing. There's not a ton to the update, so it shouldn't take me very long to finish up. So there will be some new content to the game soon.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes