Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! With the Multi-Mod I become a traceback window when i want to open the settings menu. Any help?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hey guys can any one help me fix this the 32-pit doesn't work for me

View attachment 1316966
Press Shift-G, and in the upper left select the lower option. Press the left button on the bottom and restart.
(or Start the game while holding down the Shift key and change the Renderer to the lowest option (Angle?) and then Quit and Restart) Enjoy!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: modo200

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
Press Shift-G, and in the upper left select the lower option. Press the left button on the bottom and restart.
(or Start the game while holding down the Shift key and change the Renderer to the lowest option (Angle?) and then Quit and Restart) Enjoy!!
thank you the game is working now:love:

Reactions: Zephea

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like I bought the ball gag too early. I bought it when I saw it in the store but before the game told me that I needed it to start the photo session with mom and Megan. And now I cant that session is there a way to remove the gag ball from inventory using console commands?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i only have 2 ??? and they are about the election which its over... sooo what its new or how do I unlocked somehting I cant because its over?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like I bought the ball gag too early. I bought it when I saw it in the store but before the game told me that I needed it to start the photo session with mom and Megan. And now I cant that session is there a way to remove the gag ball from inventory using console commands?
If you're using the supporter version on Ryan's phone in the upper right is a DS icon. Click that and go to add/remove items

Last edited:

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Are there actual sex scenes with the mc and his family members in this game yet? And I mean PiV sex scenes not like a footjob.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks. I knew about the Ren'Py Save Editor, but that Universal Ren'Py Mod looks a lot easier to use. I might give it a try. Thanks again!
yep it much easier to use and just about any game that is using Ren'Py game engine, it can get to the choices easy and you can change them choices, plus you can have it running in the back ground, up in the one corner, a pop up will show up to tell you how many choices that is on that spot and even the hidden ones, be warn, some of them hidden ones, you can force them to play but if the game story is not at that spot of the story, then it mess up the game story but at least you can see what the choices are and if there are any hidden ones that you have not unlocked yet

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes