Aug 16, 2018
Hey, first time encountering the poster minigame and I have no idea how to beat it. I've tried clicking with the mouse, hitting space bar, hitting enter, no effect. Only thing I can click on is the "Exit" button, but that gives me a lousy poster that doesn't help Lauren. Is this normal or are there instructions on how to beat the poster minigame?

Same goes for the spycam game. Haven't gotten up to it but I figure I'll ask now.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey, first time encountering the poster minigame and I have no idea how to beat it. I've tried clicking with the mouse, hitting space bar, hitting enter, no effect. Only thing I can click on is the "Exit" button, but that gives me a lousy poster that doesn't help Lauren. Is this normal or are there instructions on how to beat the poster minigame?

Same goes for the spycam game. Haven't gotten up to it but I figure I'll ask now.
There should be a little button. The round image that appears above the slider bar. You need to click on that when the slider is as close to the middle as possible. If you fail it too many times, the game should give you the option to skip the game.

Aug 16, 2018
There should be a little button. The round image that appears above the slider bar. You need to click on that when the slider is as close to the middle as possible. If you fail it too many times, the game should give you the option to skip the game.

Thanks. I did that earlier but the posters were crap. Just tried it again and it's better now. Not sure what happened, but thanks.

Reactions: WillTylor

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
1-If i download the new version would i need to the bugfix from "v0.07 public to v0.07 supporter only bugfix" in the OP?

2-Why it still says beta in my game?
Capture.PNG
Isn't this the complete version?

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
1-If i download the new version would i need to the bugfix from "v0.07 public to v0.07 supporter only bugfix" in the OP?

2-Why it still says beta in my game?
View attachment 1318360
Isn't this the complete version?
You only need the bugfix if you downloaded this game before the links were updated a couple days ago. It's just to save those who already downloaded the game earlier from having to download the entire game again.

It only says beta due to me forgetting to take it out before I made the build. I'll fix that in the extended release with the extra content.

Reactions: Moffy

bajakim

Dec 16, 2019
Hello, thank you very much for this game, the evolutions of which I am very happy to follow. Among these, I see an addition: counting the number of ejaculations with each girl. Should we expect a risk of getting them pregnant? Many thanks for the work and the sharing!

Reactions: strenif

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
This is extremely strange to post on the thread of a game literally titled "Family..." but I'm not very into the whole incest premise, specifically the mom-son kink. Everything else about the game is completely fine (especially the possible impregnation part), but, can I somehow change the Mom to stepmom or something? I guess the incest is now default across all the most recent game versions, right? Sigh...

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

If you attend Afternoon clases and jizz your pants, you end up in the bathroom, still in the afternoon, so you can go back to class and jizz your pants again, repeat to infinity for infinity jizzed pants.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
BUG REPORT!

If you attend Afternoon clases and jizz your pants, you end up in the bathroom, still in the afternoon, so you can go back to class and jizz your pants again, repeat to infinity for infinity jizzed pants.
Thanks for reporting that. I meant for the time to not advance, but I thought I had it coded so you couldn't repeat the class. I'll take care of that.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is extremely strange to post on the thread of a game literally titled "Family..." but I'm not very into the whole incest premise, specifically the mom-son kink. Everything else about the game is completely fine (especially the possible impregnation part), but, can I somehow change the Mom to stepmom or something? I guess the incest is now default across all the most recent game versions, right? Sigh...
Maybe I'm wrong (it's been a while) but wasn't there an ipatch you had to load?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Jacky's content for good? I didn't like the character and the forced choices at the beginning weren't helpful to change that.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can download the public version off patreon that basically does the whole land lady room mate thing.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I guess there are no answers for my question. Kinda disappointing really. Wanted to give the game a shot.
At a guess, something is getting grabbed by your antivirus. I seem to recall some people having issues with the newer versions of Renpy, so you might want to check through your AV logs (or disable it temporarily and then try to launch the game to see if it works then). There's also a chance there's a conflict with your graphics driver, in which case the only real options are to make sure the driver is up to date and try googling to see if anyone else has had that happen and what they did to resolve it. Which is, really, what you should be doing anyway instead of posting passive aggressive stuff like what I quoted here--the majority of issues like you're seeing are rare interactions between the user's system and Renpy itself, and not a problem with the actual game code.

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes