joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Try these console commands to unread the books.
Shift + o to open the console,
Type;
$ read_book1 = False
$ read_book2 = False
$ read_book3 = False

You might want to undo Jacky's pre-shoot quizzes as well.

$ passed_ph_test_1 = False
$ passed_ph_test_2 = False
$ passed_ph_test_3 = False

Then to remove the books from your inventory, try;

$ inventory.drop(ph_book1)
$ inventory.drop(ph_book2)
$ inventory.drop(ph_book3)

When D.S.-Sama made the mod, he made it so you can add all the books into the inventory at once, but I coded the game so that you can't get the second book until after you've acquired the 1st book, read it in your room, and I think passed it's quiz with Jacky at the warehouse, and same with the 3rd. Cheating all of them into your inventory breaks that whole chain of events. For the next release I've asked DS to remove the ability to cheat the books into the inventory, so hopefully we'll have fewer problems with this issue.

typing those console commands above should reset everything in your save and allow you to begin the sequence of events again.
Thanks for your reply, I did the books 1,2,3 false through the console and spent the next 2 days reading but only book 2 and 3. Opened the editor and found 2 and 3 but 1 is missing. Not going to spend more time on this, already started a new game without the cheats.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
So ever since they disabled adult content in the discord app I haven’t been able to check for updates. Any news or possible window?

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
hi guys someone know wat i have to do whit the camera that i got from agent Diaz? so i was trying to use on the school but i don see any option on anywere :unsure:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hi guys someone know wat i have to do whit the camera that i got from agent Diaz? so i was trying to use on the school but i don see any option on anywere :unsure:
Have you looked at the walkthroughs? There are links in the original post.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
como descargo el parche desde nopy = how do i download the patch from nopy

alguién me pasa el parche de este juego no lo puede descargar de nopy = someone pass me the patch for this game can not download nopy

I use Mega to download the game.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey is there a reupload somewhere or an alternate link? Mixdrop always times out before the file fully downloads :cry:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can get the latest version off the devs SubscribeStar page for free. The public version is up to date but doesn't have the cheat mod.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
You can get the latest version off the devs SubscribeStar page for free. The public version is up to date but doesn't have the cheat mod.
Is it compressed though, had a scroll but can't really find the post on SubscribeStar

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes