Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
- a rar file with all saves. I am not sure why but the old saves at 6-2 load the last new save.
The last one is I think at the 1 page.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Here you go hope you find something this safe is right about.

Did you get the Walkthru 2 from here ? It may help if look at that for determining what events you have done and not done.

It took me several tries to get past certain points in the game - certain events require other events to be done. But if you get too far in - you might not be able to go back to an event you missed but need later on.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The save you posted already has the school election completed. The only events left to do are the sex scenes for Lauren and peeping on Sidney in the afternoon all of which I can complete without any issues.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I need to try it again. But so can you spy the girl locker room? Is it possible the save will be showing one result for you and different result for me? I used the cheats on the telephone

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yup, no issues spying on the girls.
You said earlier you're loading one save but another save spins up instead?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Yes. And because I am a smart lad I do believe that when you load a save and I load a save two different result come up because perhaps achievements on the events are stored in the registries.
To test this I am providing a different save from 2 minutes earlier that have not been replaced I think with saves from here. May be it will help. I attach a screenshot of what I can see as of events. You can not go wrong with that right? If I see event 31 unfinished and YOU see event 31 unfinished then I dont know..I can not spy on girls not put camera not trigger event 31 unless I miss something . Save is 2 - 1 . screend.png

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
On that save you never started the election.

Go to Monday morning, attend class and select the start election campaign option.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That event hasn't even started yet in that save. Not sure what's going on here but it seems like you're not loading what you think you're loading. Might backup your main save. Nuke the game folder as well as %appdata%\RenPy\AFamilyVenture-1541518183 and download a fresh copy.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 576091

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-04
Release Date: 2021-10-04
Developer: WillTylor - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07 Bugfixed Extended SubscribeStar
Language: English, Spanish
FanArt Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
v0.07beta-0.07ext update patch: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.07B old version): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID - Bugfix

Extras: Fan Sign - Walkthrough - Full Save - Multi-Mod - Fan Art - Walkthrough 2 - - Translation project

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1250724 View attachment 1250730 View attachment 1250734 View attachment 1250735 View attachment 1250739 View attachment 1250740 View attachment 1250760 View attachment 1250766 View attachment 498628 View attachment 498629 View attachment 498639 View attachment 498634 View attachment 498636 View attachment 498642 View attachment 498637 View attachment 498638 View attachment 498635 View attachment 498630 View attachment 498643
hey got a question its been forever now but whens the next public update plz loved the game keep it up

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
hey got a question its been forever now but whens the next public update plz loved the game keep it up
hello for when the next update of the game thank you
Does anyone know when the next update for this game will come out?
T.T pleasee updateee gaaaah . 7 months a no ups , craying here we want more content with the Mom ....
Hey all, just want to assure you that the update has not been abandoned, it's just taken extra time because of the difficulties of work/family life during the heavy covid outbreak we had earlier. As a developer that has a full time job and supports my family financially, the game can only be developed in my spare time, which was more scarce recently. However; Things have finally normalized for me and development is now back on track, and my goal is to have all the scripting/coding for the update done before the end of the month. Once that's done, the only thing left will be quality checks; spelling/grammar, playtesting, and if I did a decent job, that shouldn't take to long. You can get a lot of this information by checking my posts on Patreon and SubscribeStar. While most of them are for supporters, I do make some public posts from time to time to keep everyone up to date on the progress of the updates.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Hey all, just want to assure you that the update has not been abandoned, it's just taken extra time because of the difficulties of work/family life during the heavy covid outbreak we had earlier. As a developer that has a full time job and supports my family financially, the game can only be developed in my spare time, which was more scarce recently. However; Things have finally normalized for me and development is now back on track, and my goal is to have all the scripting/coding for the update done before the end of the month. Once that's done, the only thing left will be quality checks; spelling/grammar, playtesting, and if I did a decent job, that shouldn't take to long. You can get a lot of this information by checking my posts on Patreon and SubscribeStar. While most of them are for supporters, I do make some public posts from time to time to keep everyone up to date on the progress of the updates.
thanks for the explanation Will... all the best to you and your whole family

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
That event hasn't even started yet in that save. Not sure what's going on here but it seems like you're not loading what you think you're loading. Might backup your main save. Nuke the game folder as well as %appdata%\RenPy\AFamilyVenture-1541518183 and download a fresh copy.
I deleted everything including the entire renpy folder. Then reinstalled a fresh copy from here. i still can not install a spy camera at the school nor activate the quest. Last resort is to ask you to give me a copy of your game and I will install this save there after scanning for viruses of course.
If not I have to nuke the game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes