Bryanoconner

Jan 28, 2019
Looks like good news. They posted this and a preview image.

View attachment 1771576
omg....this is becoming a sh*t show.
in February i joked about(when the update was nearly complete), it being finished in May....
The funny thing is that its always someone else his fault.

Meanwhile other developers bring a reasoneble update every 2-3 months....
While this is mainly one character update.

The thing is that this happens every update , thats the frustration.
Everybody can have bad luck 1's or 2's , but this is beyond stupid.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
One of the rarest updated games I encountered on f95 that somehow hasn't got “abandoned“ tag. Even AWAM is updated more regularly. It's a shame.
I call your "a family venture" and raise you an "areas of gray". Got the balls to go all in?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
One of the rarest updated games I encountered on f95 that somehow hasn't got “abandoned“ tag. Even AWAM is updated more regularly. It's a shame.
I assume the [abandon] tag is used when the Dev says it is abandoned OR if there has been no activity from the Dev for a certain amount of time. In this case, WillTylor has let people know that there have been some issues but he is still working on it.

Californinandog

Jul 2, 2019
Guys, the game is already finished? i saw this in his patreon: "
Update Version 0.07
100% Complete
" but i don't know if it means that the "update" is complete or if the game is finished.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I assume the [abandon] tag is used when the Dev says it is abandoned OR if there has been no activity from the Dev for a certain amount of time. In this case, WillTylor has let people know that there have been some issues but he is still working on it.
You are correct as the abandoned tag is only given when the dev states as such or there has been no communication from the dev/team for a period of time (I think 3-6 months)

Reactions: clowns234

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Guys, the game is already finished? i saw this in his patreon: "
Update Version 0.07 100% Complete. " but i don't know if it means that the "update" is complete or if the game is finished.
Californinandog, it's not the game over, it's the author who finally finished the seventh version. The eighth version is on the way.:)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes